Airmiles Bonus Boom/Bust June 17th - 30th, 2021

I also saw the online portal is good until Sunday? Then there is one for shopping at Walmart through the portal, 2x the miles when you spend over $20 online. Wish I had known about that before I ordered a bathing suit from there! Oh well... I'll probably do one of those as well.

I have just been reading all the fine print on the offers I'm doing. You need to save some of the offers (ie use 95AM Cash at Sobeys and Foodland) in order to "Opt in" to them.

Read and double check then purchase!

I didn't save mine first, just opted in. I just went back in to double check and they have all been "saved". Maybe once you opt in it automatically saves them for you.

Just to clarify and so no one misses it, the Air Miles Shop for Bonus Boom is only good until Sunday.

40 Bonus Miles
When you spend $80 or more through airmilesshops.ca by June 20, 2021. Travel excluded. *
Ends Sun, Jun 20

Call me frustrated already. I went to Sobeys to use 95 Cash AM and pick up some powerade for my son (Bonus Boom offer). I checked out and the Bonus points for the powerade were not on the receipt. Looked in the app and I got the wrong ones? (it says any but I didn't get the ones pictured). Went back in and purchased the "pictured" ones and the AM still didn't show up on the receipt.

I also bought two of the Boomchikapop (bonus boom offer) and those showed up with their +10AM on the receipt.

I know I will be able to argue the point down the road but it would be nice if there was some consistency to the way the offers are done. I don't know if I need to do another offer now. There is the Selection/Irresistables product offer at Metro I could do.

Anyone else do the powerade offer yet. Did your AM appear on the receipt?

edit to change gatorade to powerade (they are the same thing in my mind)

Last edited:
This isn't June Bonus Boom related unless you're waiting for Cash AM to do an offer. Sobeys and Foodland use of 95 Cash AM get 25AM from the May Bonus Boom has just posted.

I'm thrilled because I mucked up the Metro offer on DH account and he now has enough AM to do Foodland AM Cash offer. Whew! I'm soooo out of my good AM hunting form.

I am still waiting on some bonuses to post from the May BB. What is the cut off deadline for chasing missing miles from the offers?

120 days I believe. May Bonus Boom hasn't posted yet (the 95AM) I have received BMO and now Sobeys and Foodland (using 95AM cash)

Just thinking of maybe doing my son's card..........
I should be able to do a
1. Shell gas fill up before the June 30th cut off date
2. Shell car wash before June 30th cut off date
3. something else,,,, not sure what...Hmmmm.....

I won't worry too much over 95 Airmiles but hey pickings are slim right now.

Hugs
Mel

Finally finished, ahead of Jab #2.

Me - Sobey, Foodland (use 95 AM Cash), BMO spend $250 at partners
DH - Sobeys, Foodland (use 95 AM Cash), Sobeys Boomchickapop, Powerade
DS - Sobeys, Foodland (use 95 AM Cash ), Sobeys Powerade, Metro $15 Selection products.

I did extras this time because I'm not cetain the powerade is going to work appropriately and I needed other groceries at Metro anyway.

I love my husband, I really do but sometimes he does things to be nice and it backfires a bit! My car JUST started telling me to change the oil, which I was going to do today and take advantage of the JiffyLube AM offer...but he took my car yesterday to run some errands and decided to get the oil change himself. Of course he didn't know about the Airmiles. /headdesk

I love my husband, I really do but sometimes he does things to be nice and it backfires a bit! My car JUST started telling me to change the oil, which I was going to do today and take advantage of the JiffyLube AM offer...but he took my car yesterday to run some errands and decided to get the oil change himself. Of course he didn't know about the Airmiles. /headdesk
But he loves you!
Hugs
Mel

I love my husband, I really do but sometimes he does things to be nice and it backfires a bit! My car JUST started telling me to change the oil, which I was going to do today and take advantage of the JiffyLube AM offer...but he took my car yesterday to run some errands and decided to get the oil change himself. Of course he didn't know about the Airmiles.

That sounds par for the course. At least he loves you enough to do that! That is totally something dh would do at our house as well. I understand your frustration and love all at the same time!!!! It's a love/hate type of thing!!!!!

That's why I announce a promotion is coming up for about a week before it happens. DH is afraid to purchase anything during that time period without asking me about it first in case I need it for the promotion. It's been years of training to get to that point however.

I have my husband trained well. Last time we needed an oil change he asked me about Airmiles deals and I told him when the May bonus boom started. He held off a couple of weeks until last months bonus boom started to use that offer.

I find I am so off my AM game these days. I make more rookie mistakes each time I do one of these promotions. I need constant repetition to keep on top of things. I'm so rusty.
I know what you mean. I shopped at Sobeys yesterday and I would swear that I opted in for the Bonus Boom offers on my Moms card but I didn't get 5x the miles when you spend more than $100 so we will see. I still have time to get my 2 cards done and maybe a third as my nephews girlfriend has a card now.

I did the whole Bonus Boom at Shell - gas, used Easy Pay, and bought $21 in Lotto Max tickets. The gas miles including the bonus boom where on my account before I left the parking lot, and the lotto showed up minutes later!

I'm thinking of doing that too, though I want to get some Disney giftcards and use my BMO to pay for it all... Lotto Max might be nice. I can't believe no one has won yet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter