Airmiles Bonus Boom/Bust June 17th - 30th, 2021

Will I have an issue for the $150 BMO MasterCard spend at sponsors offer , my Shell purchase is showing as Macs on my MC bill?

I got the AM’s for My Shell offer but was hoping for the credit card spend to by my 3rd offer.
unfortunately I think this will be a problem since Macs isn't considered a sponsor. I'm confused though, which offer showed up on your account? Did you buy gas or was it stuff inside the store? Like mentioned above is it possible to grab a gift card somewhere to push your threshold up? If you use Shell why not buy one for there from any other sponsor store? Buying the gift card won't earn you miles but Mastercard won't care

Today's the last day to get out there and pick up some miles from the coupons gang.

I'd like to suggest that everyone make a post on this thread detailing what offers you completed so that when it comes time to chase it down you'll be able to find the info in a hurry

:surfweb:

Upcoming Aug 2021 Bonus Boom

https://www.airmiles.ca/en/promotions/bonus-boom.html
Come back on August 26 to see all the offers

For 2 whole weeks, you’ll be able to get hundreds of AIR MILES® Bonus Miles by using Bonus Offers.

Plus, you can get 95 Bonus Miles when you use 3 different Bonus Boom™ offers by September 8, 2021.*

With so many Miles up for grabs, this will be one Bonus Boom you won’t want to miss!

Terms & Conditions

* Between August 26 and September 8, 2021, Collectors must use 3 or more different AIR MILES Bonus Boom™ offers (“Bonus Boom Offers”), and meet the criteria required for each unique Bonus Boom Offer to qualify for the 95 Bonus Miles. Eligible purchases at participating AIR MILES Partners, opting in to receive email offers and information from the AIR MILES Reward Program for the first time, and/or downloading and logging in to the AIR MILES Mobile App¹ for the first time are all qualifying actions towards using Bonus Boom Offers. Criteria, offer periods and spend frequency may vary for each Bonus Boom Offer. Please see the Terms and Conditions of each Bonus Boom Offer for specific details. If you opt in to receive AIR MILES emails, your email address will only be used by the AIR MILES Reward Program to send you offers and information from AIR MILES and its Partners. You can unsubscribe at any time. To read more about our Privacy Policy, visit airmiles.ca. Bonus Offers are available at airmiles.ca/BonusBoom. Limit of 95 Bonus Miles for this offer per Collector Number. Visit airmiles.ca/BonusBoom for full details. Please allow up to 120 days after the Bonus Offer end date for Bonus Miles to be posted to Collector Account.

Hugs
Mel

They must have people going through manually checking to see if people qualify. Usually it would post with Month Bonus Boom 3 Offers when it is done automatically. I wish there was more consistency to how these things posted.
I'll give mine another week and then call them about it. Last time when I called the automatic posting came along a few hours after they manually added them (shh!)

So my Mom's June bonus boom posted but mine didn't because I think I screwed up and forgot to do 3 offers. Oh well I have completed 3 offers on both cards for this promo already. Live and learn.

That's not unusual, they don't all post the same day. Don't worry for a few days. If you don't see anything by Monday give them a call.

The same things (not posting) happened to me a few months ago. I called they added them manually and then the automatic posting came through the next day (oops).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter