Airmiles Shop the Block 2018 - BONUS MILES POSTING NOW

So far 5/8 of my STB offers posted (IGA Express, Shell, Foodland, Rachelle-Béry and LCBO) and 4/8 for DH's card (IGA Express, Shell, LCBO, Foodland) posted. I wished they all had the Shop the block mention on the AM description but so far, only IGA Express, Shell and Rachelle-Béry had the STB (or Virée de Quartier) on my AM statement.

I got a targeted offer from Airmiles reward can use up to 4 times in December spend $40 get 40 Airmiles at Sobeys or Foodland, is that going to cause problems when I go to use the shop the block coupons at Foodland and Sobeys?

I like everyone is waiting for the Airmilesshop.ca points, I too find it to be hit or miss if I gets points when I go though airmilesshop.ca

4 STB offers down, 3 to go - but only 1 has credited :( I think I'm gonna try to get 9 offers done just to be safe. Still to go: LCBO, Rexall, NSLC, maybe Miss Fresh and Sobeys

I got a targeted offer from Airmiles reward can use up to 4 times in December spend $40 get 40 Airmiles at Sobeys or Foodland, is that going to cause problems when I go to use the shop the block coupons at Foodland and Sobeys?

I like everyone is waiting for the Airmilesshop.ca points, I too find it to be hit or miss if I gets points when I go though airmilesshop.ca

We each got one like this as well.

DH's was for Sobeys - 5 x $100 transactions (Nov 15-Dec 31) and earn 375 miles + 25 bonus miles
Mine was for Lawton's Drugs - 3 x $40 transaction and earn 120 miles + 25 bonus miles

Did you have to click to activate the offer? We did. If so, that is separate from the STB coupon and would still work for you.

For the offers that have coupons can you just save to your phone, or do I need to find a coupon book?

I cannot figure how to print them the website.

These bonus miles will be posted a number of weeks after the end of the promotion but they should stack with any other offer you have on the go. I've read of people being able to stack the StB coupon with a Loaded threshold spend (this offer is like a loaded threshold spend). Keep a copy of your email as well as your receipts because it will be mid January before we see anything.

For the offers that have coupons can you just save to your phone, or do I need to find a coupon book?

I cannot figure how to print them the website.

Some of the offers will work on your phone but some cash registers have difficulty reading the coupon off a phone.

To print them from the website:

1. click on the heart at the top of the coupon (the heart will turn purple)
2. a purple pop up box at bottom of page "view saved offers" will tell you how many offers you've saved
3. when you've saved all the coupons you want click on this box
4. two boxes pop up on new page "Print my offers", "Email my offers"
5. I email my offers then print them from my email (that way I have a copy of all those I've used) or you can just print them off.

That's it. Good luck.

Pay at pump work for anyone yet?

Nope, didn't work for me twice. Learned my lesson and went inside to pay this week. It annoyed me that the clerk wouldn't use my coupon and insisted on scanning her coupon.

So far I've only done 3 offers - Shell, airmilesshops and Samsung. Only Shell has posted so far. This time I'm finding the STB so cumbersome and time consuming. I hate how they staggered the start dates of various coupon offers. I don't have time to keep track.

Opt in has not worked for me twice as well. In used the spend in store coupon anyway and got shell done.

I am up to 6 offers done but only 3 posted:
LCBO - posted
Shell - posted
Children’s place - posted
Airmilesshop- waiting
Jiffy lube - waiting
Jean Coutu - just did today

I am going to do Rexall and Sobeys, and my BMO card is finally in my wallet so I will likely get 25 purchases before the end anyway even though I should not need it.

These bonus miles will be posted a number of weeks after the end of the promotion but they should stack with any other offer you have on the go. I've read of people being able to stack the StB coupon with a Loaded threshold spend (this offer is like a loaded threshold spend). Keep a copy of your email as well as your receipts because it will be mid January before we see anything.

Some of the offers will work on your phone but some cash registers have difficulty reading the coupon off a phone.

To print them from the website:

1. click on the heart at the top of the coupon (the heart will turn purple)
2. a purple pop up box at bottom of page "view saved offers" will tell you how many offers you've saved
3. when you've saved all the coupons you want click on this box
4. two boxes pop up on new page "Print my offers", "Email my offers"
5. I email my offers then print them from my email (that way I have a copy of all those I've used) or you can just print them off.

That's it. Good luck.
Thank you, got the coupons to print but the Foodland store I went too would not take printed copies.

Luckily I was able to find a Shoptheblock coupon book in the store and used the coupon. The cashier wanted to use another coupon that was in the flyer this week, but I convinced her not to, and my receipt does say shop the block, so another one down.

Do I have this right that next week I can use the Urbanfresh coupon to buy the Gift card and then in turn around and use the gift card at Sobey’s when I go there to use the Sobeys shoptheblock coupon?

Thank you, got the coupons to print but the Foodland store I went too would not take printed copies.

Luckily I was able to find a Shoptheblock coupon book in the store and used the coupon. The cashier wanted to use another coupon that was in the flyer this week, but I convinced her not to, and my receipt does say shop the block, so another one down.

Do I have this right that next week I can use the Urbanfresh coupon to buy the Gift card and then in turn around and use the gift card at Sobey’s when I go there to use the Sobeys shoptheblock coupon?

Yes.

Just updated the first page again, adding more information about how receipts are printing & how things are posting to AM accounts. Another quick glance thru the list of the Airmilesshop portal to keep the multiplier list up-to-date show some new additions.

I know that first page is getting a little hard to wade thru (thanks to the online information growing by the day it seems) but if anyone is looking for a quick answer to a question and someone hasn't responded it might be worth a quick peek in case i've pulled it up there before. Not wanting anyone to feel they can't ask for help but feeling a little neglectful when i don't have access to my records or laptop!!

So far 5/8 of my STB offers posted (IGA Express, Shell, Foodland, Rachelle-Béry and LCBO) and 4/8 for DH's card (IGA Express, Shell, LCBO, Foodland) posted. I wished they all had the Shop the block mention on the AM description but so far, only IGA Express, Shell and Rachelle-Béry had the STB (or Virée de Quartier) on my AM statement.

How did your IGA Express post? Which one did you go to? I drove out of my way to complete this for three cards and noticed the receipts all show Promo code 940, which I find out now relates to Shell. I already completed the Shell coupons and am worried this will be a problem. The receipt clearly says IGA Express on the top but...

My Amazon order finally left Ottawa. For some reason it went to Scarborough, then back-tracked to Oshawa. You'd think it would make more sense just to send it straight to Oshawa then going further west and backtracking. Ah well. Hopefully just a couple of more days to arrive now.

Is there anyone who has able to do a Rexall shop for the spend $40 STB coupon for my daughter? Trying to help her get her 7 sponsors in but it is a struggle here in the west and her being a student. We are 3 hours from nearest Rexall and don't plan on making trip during time coupon is active. I could pm her account number.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter