Airmiles Shop the Block 2018 - BONUS MILES POSTING NOW

LCBO just released another crop of offers tonight that are valid Dec 3rd - 27th!

Thank you!! I’ll have to check them out and either get my dad to buy something, or wait until I’m there for Christmas

I didn’t find any new LCBO coupons. Is it area specific? I’m in Manitoba.
LCBO is the Ontario equivalent of our Liquor Mart, so you won’t see it in Manitoba.

I didn’t find any new LCBO coupons. Is it area specific? I’m in Manitoba.

Yup, LCBO=Liquor Control Board of Ontario HOWEVER, this might be a coupon someone would be willing to use for you. If someone is already planning on buying something that's now current and has already used one from there they could use your card to let you earn the miles and coupon.

Oh, I thought that one was new. Sorry.
No need to show how Canadian you are by apologizing! This is the kind of discussion that makes sure everyone stays on top of what's happening AND coming up. Since this promo covers a 6 week period of time it's a tad daunting to remember when offers are active :surfweb:

Ok overworked Mama here .. to all the Metro lasagna orderes lol
Did they send you an email or give you a call to pickup??
I so forgot to write this down in my agenda .. i took a screenshot of my order number but the date isn’t on and I now have a funny feeling it was the Friday just passed.. but I got no call nothing..
big oops maybe ?? Lol

For those near Halifax, a few updates from my weekend trek:

The Pharmasave in the North End was having trouble with their system and couldn't redeem my cash miles, so I decided to make the drive to Middle Sackville. (I had planned to use the cash miles to pay for most of a gift for the toy drive my fitness studio is doing, so I didn't mind going a bit further in the spirit of doing a good thing and earning myself some miles).

I used the Shell coupon (going in the store like others suggested instead of opting in online to pay at the pump). The coupon worked just fine and showed up as "shop the block" on my receipt.

My nearest Shell is a combination with the store part being Needs... the cashier was so knowledgeable (because I first asked if buying my gas there would count as a Needs coupon or a Shell coupon. She explained they have a dual system, so any gas purchases came from Shell, and any other store purchases counted toward the Needs coupon... Including Lotto! So I bought some stocking stuffer scratch tickets $25, and paid for my gas, and completed 2 offers all in one trip!

Looks like I will actually be able to do 7 offers on our main card and now 5 on the Hubby's, thank goodness!
I will probably not be doing any bonus/safety net offers. I am willing to spend some time early next year tracking down or fighting for my offers instead of spending extra money.

*Edited to add: Needs receipt shows nothing except 10 miles. No codes or mention of STB. There is no coupon required for that offer though, so at least that explains no code.

Ok overworked Mama here .. to all the Metro lasagna orderes lol
Did they send you an email or give you a call to pickup??
I so forgot to write this down in my agenda .. i took a screenshot of my order number but the date isn’t on and I now have a funny feeling it was the Friday just passed.. but I got no call nothing..
big oops maybe ?? Lol

I never received a phone call or e-mail reminder.

ugh...I see how many people are nearly finished...I haven't even started. I will be trying the Shell fill up again tonight...this time, going inside to prepay with my coupon - lesson learned from last time. Hoping to sit down with the hubby tonight and do an amazon order as well. So that is 2 down. The dog will need more food - so I'll go to global for his food - it's on the other side of the city...and driving in this place with all the extra traffic of people here to do their xmas shopping is a freaking nightmare some nights. I'm hoping i can sneak in a safeway shop this weekend with the coupon as well. I'm working more extra hours at the second job...and honestly I'm exhausted. I don't want to shop and finding it hard to chase miles, plus xmas shop, and be the mom and find time for family things as well plus work 65+ hours a week. Sorry...rant over...whatever I accomplish is what I accomplish. I need to let go of the guilt and the " what can I do with those extra earned miles " and accept the number I can while having a fuller than normal plate this year.

ugh...I see how many people are nearly finished...I haven't even started. I will be trying the Shell fill up again tonight...this time, going inside to prepay with my coupon - lesson learned from last time. Hoping to sit down with the hubby tonight and do an amazon order as well. So that is 2 down. The dog will need more food - so I'll go to global for his food - it's on the other side of the city...and driving in this place with all the extra traffic of people here to do their xmas shopping is a freaking nightmare some nights. I'm hoping i can sneak in a safeway shop this weekend with the coupon as well. I'm working more extra hours at the second job...and honestly I'm exhausted. I don't want to shop and finding it hard to chase miles, plus xmas shop, and be the mom and find time for family things as well plus work 65+ hours a week. Sorry...rant over...whatever I accomplish is what I accomplish. I need to let go of the guilt and the " what can I do with those extra earned miles " and accept the number I can while having a fuller than normal plate this year.

Hi Hon
I am going to put my "Mom" hat on here.
Put Airmiles off to the side for a bit.
Remember to consider your needs and not just the whole family's needs.
You are the glue holding the fabric together.
I remember working fulltime and parttime and at one point I had a sit down with my kids to review household chores and duties.
Take time for you even if it's a extra long spa soak or a hot cup of tea and some christmas cookies.
Thinking of you
Hugs
Mel

i have had a pretty busy year too, so i get what you’re saying. at the end of the day, the miles are nice but they aren’t the most important thing on your plate. i missed some good offers earlier in the year, i’m sure, but i just didn’t have time or energy to bother.

you still have lots of time to make your shops if you want to/can. but there will always be more miles. if this promo doesn’t fit on your plate, there’ll always be next time.

Dang my Rexall loaded offer is spend $25 get 25AM again now that there is a new coupon active. Maybe I’ll wait to see what’s Thursday’s offer!

Still no AMShops base or bonus from Nov 22-26 have posted for me... I did 4 shops! H&M, Amazon, Lowes, Indigo!
Nothing on the main card for me - that's my lost Amazon order and I'm nervous I'll need to place another order (or find a different 7th coupon)
Secondary card -- HBC order has the base & bonus miles but NOT the 15X for Cyber Monday OR the 50 miles from the "coupon"

Once again, I've been sucked into the deep dark void AKA Airmiles online portal :P

Just wanted to send you a hug :hug:. You sound overwhelmed and I can sure relate. Don’t worry too much about this stuff. There’s always another promo , and your time and happiness are more important.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter