Airmiles Shop the Block 2018 - BONUS MILES POSTING NOW

Has anyone ever tried to use the Sobey Urban Fresh coupon at a regular Sobeys? It would be a good offer but there isn't one with 45 minutes of me but I have a sobeys within 10 minutes.
Hi Hon
I haven't tried but I have a feeling it has to be an Sobeys *Urban Fresh*
The coupon states "Valid at Sobeys Urban Fresh locations only" for the 75 airmiles StB coupon.
I have used the Sobeys Urban Fresh gift cards at a regular Sobeys for purchases.
Sorry
Hugs
Mel

I've got a Sobeys in my neighbourhood where the owner told the cashiers (who told me) that they don't participate in STB. I had been in there a couple of times to try and find booklets - which they never had. I told the cashiers that Sobeys was part of the program and had no choice but to participate. This owner is now a town councilor - I'm so far not impressed.

Hi Hon
An email or call to Sobeys Corporate might help
Link to their contact page is here:
https://corporate.sobeys.com/contact-us/
Sorry they are giving you such a hard time.
Hugs
Mel

Has anyone ever tried to use the Sobey Urban Fresh coupon at a regular Sobeys? It would be a good offer but there isn't one with 45 minutes of me but I have a sobeys within 10 minutes.
Oops i misread your question, sooo sorry I thought you were asking if the gift cards you get at Urban Fresh will work at Sobey's, not if you could buy a gift card at sobey's but use the Urban Fresh coupon. The answer for that is straight up, no. They're 2 different sponsors, that's why it counts as 2 coupons towards the promo.

Can someone confirm that I'm not missing something? Safeway has a spend $100, get 100AM coupon for StB starting tomorrow. The back doesn't say anything about GCs. It does say I can't combine it with other offers though. So does that mean I can buy a $100 CG to amazon and have that count?

23mm1op.jpg

So just went to the STB website to look at this coupon again, and this has been changed! It now lists gift cards and other exclusions.... where a couple days ago it did not say this!

My cashier at Foodland was not happy when she handed me my receipt and sitting on the counter was my Shop the Block coupon that she forgot to scan...I kindly requested that she return everything and re-ring it and scan the coupon...which she did...we now have 6 done: Shell, LCBO, Rexall, AMEX, Sobeys, and Foodland. I did the Samsung Pay but nothing says "shop the block" so going to do Staples and Metro to be sure...

STILL have not seen any of the AM Shops miles post at all... that is so annoying. 4 transactions over Nov 22-26 ranging from 10x to 15x AM, everything has arrived. Nothing has posted.

Was AM Shops just broken that weekend?!

:scared1: I hope not!!

STILL have not seen any of the AM Shops miles post at all... that is so annoying. 4 transactions over Nov 22-26 ranging from 10x to 15x AM, everything has arrived. Nothing has posted.

I did a rare AM shops that weekend as well. Not for StB but it hasn't posted yet either. I was hoping for 75AM from the purchase.

Yup this is what the one I bought today looks like. We've only ever used them at sobey's or Foodland
View attachment 368842

Sorry Donald I think the question was if you can use the coupon and get the AM for urban fresh at a reg Sobeys. Correct me if I am wrong, but no you cant. 2 separate places and coupons. This is evident with 2 different |GC promos right now too. So you will need to find an Urban Fresh to use their coupon.
If this is wrong, I would be tickled pink because its a long way to an UF for me.

whoops sorry Donald I see you already answered this, should read the whole post before answering.
Almost like waiting for my wife to finish talking before inserting foot in mouth.

Same for me, I did 2 shops and still nothing. I’ve never had an issue in the past with AM shops posting. So frustrating.

Has anyone tried to contact airmilesshop.ca about no miles showing up. Maybe if we all email they will do something. I have not heard anyone that has gotten miles from Black Friday.

I know in the past the miles have posted within a week

I’ve had 3 orders posted so far (out of 7 orders). Two were HBC (one still in transit due to Labour dispute) and Banana Republic. I do a lot of shopping throughout the year via this portal, it’s taking a bit longer than usual to post but I’m pretty confident they will all get posted...give them some time!

So just went to the STB website to look at this coupon again, and this has been changed! It now lists gift cards and other exclusions.... where a couple days ago it did not say this!
I should’ve tried it on Thursday when I first noticed that! No way that I’m finding $100 worth of stuff at Safeway this week...

I’ve had 3 orders posted so far (out of 7 orders). Two were HBC (one still in transit due to Labour dispute) and Banana Republic. I do a lot of shopping throughout the year via this portal, it’s taking a bit longer than usual to post but I’m pretty confident they will all get posted...give them some time!

I've never had to wait this long for airmilesshops to post. Usually they post within the week and I am on week 3. I ordered before Black Friday.

You guys are so optimistic about the airmiles shops posting :) Much more faith in it than I have lol. I fully expect to have to fight for the AMs and the STB coupon on it.

I'll be doing rexall on Wednesday (nothing like waiting to the last minute!) and then miss fresh for the following week, or between Christmas and New Years maybe? I think I'll do the Metro lasagna that everyone got for Christmas Eve or something, not having to cook would be nice!

You're more than welcome to go ahead and contact airmiles now about your online shopping not posting but you're only going to get the company line wait 60 days for base miles and then wait 75 days for bonus miles unless you get an inexperienced rep who will tell you to wait 120 days for those bonus miles. You may get a rep who tell you that they're going to attach a note to your file basically just to make you feel good and go away, but I know from experience this is not the case and if they don't post now you're going to have to chase them down. I know this doesn't make you feel any better and probably very frustrated with their online portal but it's really not a battle worth fighting at this point IMHO. All you can do at this point is keep every piece of email, packing slips once you get the packages, an idea of how many base miles and bonus miles that will come from the multipliers - you can find this in Post Number 7 where I've kept a list.
Every time a big promo comes along I do online shopping, and every single time during these problems my miles don't post properly, and every single time I tell myself I won't order online because the portal doesn't work for me during promos and every single time I still order. I use the portal a lot and honestly the only time the miles don't work is during the promos. If I wasn't going to have so much trouble doing 7 offers on both cards I would have avoided this like the plague as it is I'm still waiting for part of one of my orders to eventually show up. On the secondary card I have the base miles for my order from HBC and the bonus multiplier miles from the store but not the 15 times I'm due from Cyber Monday on the primary card nothing yet.

My card only needs one more offer, and DH's is almost done two cumulative offers and then just needs one more and I am done both cards.

DH and I also have two other separate offers going on that are cumulative and it's getting confusing trying to keep track of who needs to use their card at which store this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter