Airmiles Shop the Block 2018 - BONUS MILES POSTING NOW

Just checked my airmiles account and the 40AM from Rexall for using 190 Cash AM (StB coupon) finally posted.

13 Dec 18
Rexall_2016_Logo_S.png
MERIVALE & MEADOWLAN USE CASH MILES GET BONUS MILES +40

UPDATED:

My card:
1) Hudson's Bay convert points - posted, but only 18 miles instead of the 30 it said
2) Shell - posted
3) LCBO - posted
4) Foodland - posted
5) Rexall - posted
6) AirMilesShops at Amazon - waiting
7) Sobey's - posted
8) Metro - can't do until the 20th

My husband's card:
1) Global Pet Foods - posted
2) Shell - posted
3) Fresh2goMetro - posted
4) Hudson's Bay convert points - posted, but again only 18 miles instead of 30
5) Rexall - posted
6) LCBO - posted
7) Samsung - posted
8) Lowe's - posted
9) Foodland - posted
10) AirMilesShops - waiting

I'm doing an LCBO and Metro Catering for someone but I can still do a Shell offer if anyone needs it. Maybe a Foodland one.
What is the Foodland offer? I'm not going to be able to do that one so its a good possibility I could use it for my card. There's no way I could spend $60 there, especially as its so far away.

What is the Foodland offer? I'm not going to be able to do that one so its a good possibility I could use it for my card. There's no way I could spend $60 there, especially as its so far away.

It's one of those spend thresholds. Spend $60 get 20, $80 get 40, $100 get 60 air miles. It's a definite maybe for me as I would have to spend a minimum of $60. The last day for this is on the 19th. I have not looked at the flyer yet so I don't know for sure if I'll be able to do this. Spend me a PM though so I don't forget who asked and if I am going to go, I'll write you back and let you know.

I dropped in at LCBO today figuring I would pick up that Amarula while using the LCBO STB for another person here. To my disappointment it was for the larger bottle, which was $39! Too much money and too big a bottle for us. Heck, a bottle of 750 Bailey's can last us almost a year.

So I figured I would get the Glenfiddich scotch! I don't drink scotch sticker shock!

How about the Grey Goose Vodka. Holy heck! You can tell by my shock I don't drink much. And apparently I have expensive taste when I can pick these out without even knowing their price! :rotfl:

This time I showed an employee my list and asked which is the cheapest... I left with a bottle of Wyndham Estate Chardonnay. We don't drink wine so this will be donated or I'll bring as a raffle prize at euchre.

By the way, did anyone get the HBC STB miles today? It posted to my card and my husband's. But instead of 30 miles (like the coupon said), we each received 18 miles.

I took screenshots as I completed this offer. It says to allow 6 weeks after completing the offer for the miles to post. If no more show up/gets corrected by Dec 31st, I'll chat Air Miles in the New Year to see what happened.

I received a mystery 19 AM's from HBC as well. Says redeemed HBC points automatic. Only thing is I haven't bought anything from there?

Thank you for posting that @isabellea I had just about given up on getting those 5AM. I knew I could fight for the StB coupon later. Glad its confirmed now.

Still waiting for my airmilesshop to post, pretty sure it won't. I did order Miss Fresh today, will be delivered on the 24th. I hope things are good for a bit, we are going to my sister's for dinner on the 24 and 25th. I wasn't really paying attention to the date when I placed the order. I did skip the next two weeks, to give me time to try it, and suspect I'll cancel after I try it. Just seems expensive and I am doubtful kiddo will like the food (I did choose family friendly options). Any way! I think that is 8. But the online shop hasn't posted, the 25 transactions on my BMO card don't result in airmiles so fingers crossed it works, and of course my epic Sobeys fail where I don't think I'm getting the points, and never got the card. I am sure it will count though so I'm just going to accept that. So...
Rexall done and posted
Shell done and posted
Children's place done and posted
Global petfoods done and posted
BMO done but nothing to post
Sobeys done but messed up (should still count)
Miss Fresh done and waiting to post
Airmilesshop done likely never posting properly

And that's a wrap on this promotion! Now the wait for all my airmiles :)

I saw in the deal merchandise shop a robot lawn mower... I have a new goal! Though perhaps I'll get a new robot vacuum first, my old one gave up and it makes me sad I have to actually vacuum myself now :( I much prefer when it just runs while I'm at work and I come home to clean floors!

My card -
Sobey's (posted) ,
Rexall (posted) ,
Shell (posted) ,
Sobey's Urban Fresh (posted),
Online shopping (not posted),
Staples (bonus not posted and was split into 2 shipments so aren't sure it will post), going to do another Staples (instore this time tomorrow - need to buy a office chair for a Christmas present so why not use coupon)
Used the other Staples coupon on Saturday and it has already posted on my account so I guess the online one and the online shopping isn't going to count.
Need to do Metro and probably will go back to Foodland again (epic fail for me as well as coupon didn't register but went back and got the 60 air miles but not the shop the block promo)

My Mom's card -
Rexall (posted),
Lowes (posted),
Rona (posted),
Sobey's urban fresh (posted),
Shell (posted),
They are going to do HBC registration and Metro so they will be done and probably no chasing down required for that card.
Edited to update that Staples coupon from Saturday has already posted.

Last edited:
The Rexall miles for redeeming cash miles a couple of weeks back have posted to both my account and my DD's

I dropped in at LCBO today figuring I would pick up that Amarula while using the LCBO STB for another person here. To my disappointment it was for the larger bottle, which was $39! Too much money and too big a bottle for us. Heck, a bottle of 750 Bailey's can last us almost a year.

So I figured I would get the Glenfiddich scotch! I don't drink scotch sticker shock!

How about the Grey Goose Vodka. Holy heck! You can tell by my shock I don't drink much. And apparently I have expensive taste when I can pick these out without even knowing their price! :rotfl:

This time I showed an employee my list and asked which is the cheapest... I left with a bottle of Wyndham Estate Chardonnay. We don't drink wine so this will be donated or I'll bring as a raffle prize at euchre.
I think the Jacob's Creek Chardonnay was the cheapest one when I had done that offer. I had looked up all the wines on their website first! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter