Airmiles Shop the Block Earn up to 2,000 Miles

Has anyone been able to link their HbC Rewards with Air Miles? I tried on Friday but it kept saying there was a problem with the info in my form.

FYI: I tried again today and it was successful. I think the problem on Friday was I had just set up my HBC Rewards account several minutes before. Maybe it needed time to get into the system properly?

Two new LCBO (Ont)
offers
London Dry Gin
Get 20 AIR MILES®
Bonus Miles on Beefeater 24 - London Dry Gin, 750 mL.
Valid in stores and online at lcbo.com
$26.25
Nov 27- Dec 31

Get 30 AIR MILES®
Bonus Miles on Nicolas Feuillatte Brut Champagne, 750 mL.
Valid in stores and online at lcbo.com
$49.95
Nov 27- Dec 31

Quick question for all you STB pros

I *think* I do NOT need a coupon to purchase the new Beefeater gin offer at LCBO and have it count towards my STB purchases BUT I dont want to mess up.

I happen to have to go to an area to day that has stock and was going to purchase one anyway BUT of course I want it to count as one of my STB transactions...

Any advice @ottawamom , @Donald - my hero , @bababear_50 or any one else who is doing this promo?

Quick question for all you STB pros

I *think* I do NOT need a coupon to purchase the new Beefeater gin offer at LCBO and have it count towards my STB purchases BUT I dont want to mess up.

I happen to have to go to an area to day that has stock and was going to purchase one anyway BUT of course I want it to count as one of my STB transactions...

Any advice @ottawamom , @Donald - my hero , @bababear_50 or any one else who is doing this promo?
If you you go to the STB webpage and check the offer there are "How to use this offer" links on each coupon. On this particular one it says No Coupon Required. :)

If you you go to the STB webpage and check the offer there are "How to use this offer" links on each coupon. On this particular one it says No Coupon Required. :)

Thanks for the reply @pigletto ! I thought that was the case but there are so many different rules for these that I just wanted to make sure. Thanks!

Ok i have a couple of questions that have my puzzler going into overdrive here:

The chocolate bar offers with Sobeys/Urban Fresh -- i used it on both of my cards last week and had the correct PLU number show up but no miles on the receipt. Was i supposed to buy 3 of the SAME bars to get the coupon to work? I don't want to tackle a chat session if I'm in the wrong but with my 2nd card it will be tight getting the total offers completed. Should i just wait it out for a bit until the miles post or leave it hanging till the 120 day mark to chase it down twice :confused3

Ok i have a couple of questions that have my puzzler going into overdrive here:

The chocolate bar offers with Sobeys/Urban Fresh -- i used it on both of my cards last week and had the correct PLU number show up but no miles on the receipt. Was i supposed to buy 3 of the SAME bars to get the coupon to work? I don't want to tackle a chat session if I'm in the wrong but with my 2nd card it will be tight getting the total offers completed. Should i just wait it out for a bit until the miles post or leave it hanging till the 120 day mark to chase it down twice :confused3

I did not buy 3 of the same bars and I got the coupon to work. I bought 3 of the purple Cadbury bars but they weren't the same flavours. My miles posted no problem. Says the PLU number and then under that says BONUS and then the number of miles. Those miles added correctly in my totals and were on my account this week.

For the Cadbury bars at Foodland I bought 4 different kinds and the PLU 44 shows 20 miles on my receipt.

For the Cadbury bars at Foodland I bought 4 different kinds and the PLU 44 shows 20 miles on my receipt.

Oh oh, thank you for the heads up. I got the 20 miles but no plu 44 code, I bought burnt almond and almond, I would bet that the burnt almond aren't set up in the system properly.

We don't need anymore chocolate in this house but i didn't get the miles for buying & using the coupon so do i try again? The miles posted for the gift cards i bought at the same time, same transaction so I know my card was scanned properly. That is 1 coupon for each card --- i don't want to chase this promo down like i had to last year and buying more chocolate takes me firmly out of the '"don't buy something we don't need strictly for AM" philosophy. urgh!!!!!

Re: chocolate bars
purchase date 11/18/17
Foodland
choose to buy 4 bars to get the
bonus airmiles 25
none of mine were the same,

PLU 43-- I think this was for the chocolate bars
15 bonus airmiles

PLU 40--I think this was for coffee mate
20 bonus airmiles

PLU 44 --I think this was for sliced meat
20 airmiles

The receipts are such a mess I am having a hard time even reading them.
I am thinking if the PLU isn't on the receipt then no offer is going to be registered,and a chat with airmiles would be an idea.
Hugs Mel

Question about this offer:

Get 10 AIR MILES® Bonus Miles when you register to auto-convert your Hudson's Bay Rewards points to Miles.

I don't have a Hudson's Bay Rewards card. If I sign up for one and register to convert to air miles does that count as the offer even though I don't actually have any points yet?

Re: chocolate bars
purchase date 11/18/17
Foodland
choose to buy 4 bars to get the
bonus airmiles 25
none of mine were the same,

PLU 43-- I think this was for the chocolate bars
15 bonus airmiles

PLU 40--I think this was for coffee mate
20 bonus airmiles

PLU 44 --I think this was for sliced meat
20 airmiles

The receipts are such a mess I am having a hard time even reading them.
I am thinking if the PLU isn't on the receipt then no offer is going to be registered,and a chat with airmiles would be an idea.
Hugs Mel

PLU 44 is for the chocolate bars since I have it on my Foodland receipt and that’s the only STB product coupon I used last week. The coupon I stapled on my receipt also says 20 bonus AM for the chocolate.

Hi Everyone,
I just joined airmiles. Question if I want to use the airmiles for Disney passes do I chose a dream or cash account?

Hi Everyone,
I just joined airmiles. Question if I want to use the airmiles for Disney passes do I chose a dream or cash account?
Well first things first! :welcome:Glad that you've joined the hunt. If you're wanting to save up for Disney tickets you need to make sure you set your account to 100% Dream When you are looking at the home screen you will see your balance and if you click on the little i you can set your preference
upload_2017-11-29_23-7-48.png

If you haven't already popped into the other thread dedicated to Airmile hunting you should take a peek, we're an active community that love to help each other work the system to the max! I try to keep the first post up to date with links to the current flyers & coupon codes as well as updating the title to reflect where the current week's offers start
Airmiles Alert

Question about this offer:

Get 10 AIR MILES® Bonus Miles when you register to auto-convert your Hudson's Bay Rewards points to Miles.

I don't have a Hudson's Bay Rewards card. If I sign up for one and register to convert to air miles does that count as the offer even though I don't actually have any points yet?

I read the terms and conditions and it should work so that's what I did. I had trouble registering to convert on the first day but 2 days later, it worked just fine. Turns out I went shopping on the Bay a day or two later so earned maybe one air mile haha.

I just went through the chat because I was missing 20AM from Sobeys. I'm not sure which was missing - the $60 spend or the Cadbury chocolate (both are 20AM bonus). Looks like my cashier double scanned one coupon and failed to scan the other. The lady in chat is crediting me the miles and did say that it would be counted toward the STB promo. I think I'll do one extra bonus, just in case. She was able to see that I had 6 STB promos covered already, so that seems to be a good sign!

Given that the PLU for chocolate at Foodland is 44, I'm guessing the PLU for Sobeys is 64. That means it's the $60 threshold that didn't go through. That's much harder for me to repeat!

Thanks so much Jacqueline. I will look at the other thread. I just finished printing off my coupons for shop the block. Very excited about this. Hoping to take everyone to Disney in 2019 so lots of time to save up.

Sorry if this question was asked but was up late trying to sort this out as some expired today! For the Global Pet Foods, can I print two coupons do two separate purchases and have it count as 2 of my 7?

Sorry if this question was asked but was up late trying to sort this out as some expired today! For the Global Pet Foods, can I print two coupons do two separate purchases and have it count as 2 of my 7?

Yes as long as you use the the two different coupons that are available. You can't print the same coupon twice and use them. Global has two different coupons for two different spending amounts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter