Airport Bus

magicfan

DIS Veteran
On a recent short trip to Disneyland, we had planned to take the Airport Bus to Disney, from John Wayne Airport, and back at a later time. The place I was suppose to catch the bus was suppose to have someone in a booth selling the tickets. There was never anyone there---I waited an hour. I called and they said the bus would be there on time, and to pay the lady on the bus. The bus did not show up, and we got tired of waiting for it so we ended up taking the Super Shuttle, which cost just a little more. When we left Disney, we raced to get to the Disneyland hotel, where the Airport Bus was suppose to pick us up, and it was 30 minutes late. Then, when we got on the bus, the woman tried to overcharge us quite a bit. When I pointed out that she was charging us the wrong amount, she changed the price accordingly. The driver was very friendly, and the ride was pleasant. Hope that helps someone.

magicfan said:
On a recent short trip to Disneyland, we had planned to take the Airport Bus to Disney, from John Wayne Airport, and back at a later time. The place I was suppose to catch the bus was suppose to have someone in a booth selling the tickets. There was never anyone there---I waited an hour. I called and they said the bus would be there on time, and to pay the lady on the bus. The bus did not show up, and we got tired of waiting for it so we ended up taking the Super Shuttle, which cost just a little more. When we left Disney, we raced to get to the Disneyland hotel, where the Airport Bus was suppose to pick us up, and it was 30 minutes late. Then, when we got on the bus, the woman tried to overcharge us quite a bit. When I pointed out that she was charging us the wrong amount, she changed the price accordingly. The driver was very friendly, and the ride was pleasant. Hope that helps someone.

Thanks! I'm planning on taking the Super Shuttle myself, but my niece maybe interested in taking the bus. :)

Yeah the bus picks up on the hour if that and quite frankly- I found its much more worth the 3-7 bucks more to take SuperShuttle unless ya can time it really right...

-em

OK, this is making me nervous!!! We're flying into LAX on the 21st of May at 2:10 and already have transfers booked to use Airport Bus to the Fairfield in Anaheim. Should I maybe look into possibly changing our transfers and going with SuperShuttle?? :confused3

Have you checked what time the bus arrives against your arrival? If its within 15-30 you should be fine if its more than say 30-45- I would look into it because quite franly its not a fun airport to wait at...

-em

No, I haven't checked times...is there a web-site or something you can direct me to?? I'm not sure where to check!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter