AK Lodge beyond my budget: But I'd love to stay there! How?

Last March I got really good rates with an AP. WE were staying for 2 wks. so it made sense to buy it. Look on mousesavers and see if any codes come up for 2004.

We stayed there 3 nights last year-was the best money we spent. It is pricey but well worth it! I believe it was 132.00 per night and they upgraded us to the savanah view! This was Nov last year.
Grover in Winnipeg
:D

Keep an eye on Mousesavers . That site regularly posts when new codes or deals come out. You can check there for room-only discounts or AP (annual pass) codes. If you have a CAA card, you may be able to get a discount as well ...

AKL is a really great resort! Even if you can only stay for a couple of days, you'll love it!

I've also heard of people having luck at the Disney centre in Ocala. Also, has anyone ever tried booking a moderate for example, then asking the day before or of to be upgraded to a deluxe - at perhaps a minimal increase? I wonder if this would work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter