AK Swap On their way home!!!

Surina, luv the mini kit -- especially the punched border on the mat. Can't wait to put that set to use. :cool1:

Erin, luv your elements, too. Those squares are so cute. I don't think I get either one, though.

Here are a few more groups. I used hat pins for a couple of elements. I hope that's ok with everyone. If not, let me know and I'll add something else. I've discovered that I have developed a serious pin obession in the last few days. :eek:

Group G mini kit

IMG_7251.jpg
[/IMG]

Group I

IMG_7252.jpg
[/IMG]

Group K -- T for tiger

IMG_7250.jpg
[/IMG]

Group 1 -- Tree of Life jb and pin

IMG_7248.jpg
[/IMG]

Sheila they look great....I have a feeling pins are going to be showing up a lot more!

:love: it all!!! Now to see if I get the tree of life, I was too timid to join pin swap. Won't go into detail but it would have been very messy and probably hard to type.

Cassey

Thanks ladies. I'm glad everyone likes the pins. I was running short on the paper is was using for the giraffe mini kit, so I decided to make the pins. I liked those so much that I made the one for the tree of life group and used the same beads to embellish the jb.

Cassey, you should try the pins. I can't believe how quick and fun they are!! HL has their beads 50% off this week. I stopped by on the way home from ds's dentist appt and expanded my stash. :cool1:

Heres my group 2. Jammin Jungle parade.

IMG_20110913_153808.jpg

Still struggling with my Festival of the lion king group. Hopefully once the pain in my head stops I will be able to think again!!!

Heres my group 2. Jammin Jungle parade.

IMG_20110913_153808.jpg

Still struggling with my Festival of the lion king group. Hopefully once the pain in my head stops I will be able to think again!!!

cute mats Rachel....

you are supposed to be resting! now go lay down and REST mama!!

Thanks Ladies!!!!!

I am resting. In my chair with my feets up, waiting for the meds to kick in, which has only taken the edge off, I can actually think! I was actually waiting for the girls to leave, no sleeping on that job. its too loud. DBF brought dinner home ya!!!

Loving everything I have seen posted even though I am only in one group!

I have completed by group #24: King Louie.
I did a title.. I was inspired by where we saw them last year in the wooded area....
so I made individual leaves w/ the letters on them to spell out King Louie.
The leaves are inked and the main vein in markered....

dscn2877.jpg

Thanks Cheryl! I could NOT wrap my head around him any other way... I spent a while looking at my photos and the leaves just kept popping out to me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter