Group 10 -- title

Group 16 -- tags

Group 17 -- tags

Group 18 -- Photo mats

Group 19 -- Tags

Group 20 -- Title

saw Cheryl sign up for mats on Group 7 - I will do journal boxes instead

thanks!

I'm trying to stay swap free, but I love Animal Kingdom and will be kicking myself later if I don't sign up for at least a few groups. I still have tons from previous AK swaps so I only need a few things. Please put me down for the following groups:

Group 14 - Dinoland - borders
Group 17 - Giraffe - mats
Group 18 - Tigers - journal boxes
Group 28 - Nemo - Shapes

Thanks!

Good Morning,

May I please have:

Group H King Louie
Group I Letter any letter
Group 1 Tree of Life boxes or tags
Group 3 Tough to be a bug tags
Group 5 Safari tags
Group 10 Animal Kingdom General mats
Group 12 Africa tags

Thanks, I will be at work till mid-afternoon, will check back when I can.

Cassey

I am updated through here! Thanks for signing up guys!!

Stephanie - glad you caved!!!!

Sheila - I just need you to pick a different element for group 5 if you could. Your choice was already taken. I am trying to avoid multiples if at all possible. If you are set on shapes, you could talk to MusicalDisneyDreams when she gets back from vacation and be sure you are making different things. Just let me know what you guys decide on! :thumbsup2

Erin, if you need to put me in a for something else that is fine with me. I will check in later, need to go pay our employees.

Cassey

Good Morning,

May I please have:

Group H King Louie
Group I Letter any letter
Group 1 Tree of Life boxes or tags
Group 3 Tough to be a bug tags
Group 5 Safari tags
Group 10 Animal Kingdom General mats
Group 12 Africa tags

Thanks, I will be at work till mid-afternoon, will check back when I can.

Cassey

Going to add you now...when I posted my last post, you must have been posting at the same time!! Thanks for signing up! You always make such awesome pieces!

Hello Erin I'd like to play ..
Safari - borders
Jungle Trek - borders
AK General - boarders

Ok, I will also take group 7. I am going to try to make a yeti crossing sign, but it will not be 2 x 6 like the signage requirement said on the front page. Is that ok?

OK...since it is a little slow moving on here, I am going to get off for a bit and do laundry, dishes and whatever other cleaning I know I will find. I have to leave the house for a little around 11:45 to go pick DD up from field hockey camp. I will check back in before then and be back around 12:15 after. Then, I will be off and on the rest of the day. Thanks again to those of you that signed up! This is my favorite park to scrap...I love it to attend also....but scrapping it with the great animal prints and designs is so much fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter