AK Swap On their way home!!!

I'll add a few more
Africa - inchies
Asia - inches
King Louie - lyric/poem

Get me off this computer!!! 10a- shapes and 26- title

Yeti crossing sign attempt. I think it turned out ok, measures almost 4 by 4. My little camera takes awful pictures!
100_7267.jpg

Yeti crossing sign attempt. I think it turned out ok, measures almost 4 by 4. My little camera takes awful pictures!
100_7267.jpg

Wow...1st - you are super quick Michelle!! 2nd - I LOVE it!!!!! That's awesome! Glad you decided on that! And, size-wise I think it's perfect! I'll add you to those groups now, also!

100_7267.jpg

LOVE IT!!! Megan saw it too....asked if I was in this group, when I told her yes she did this :banana: great idea Michelle!

I am updated through here! Thanks for signing up guys!!

Stephanie - glad you caved!!!!

Sheila - I just need you to pick a different element for group 5 if you could. Your choice was already taken. I am trying to avoid multiples if at all possible. If you are set on shapes, you could talk to MusicalDisneyDreams when she gets back from vacation and be sure you are making different things. Just let me know what you guys decide on! :thumbsup2

Okay, Erin. Let me think on this a little and I will get back with you on my element.

Also, can you change my Group 17 from a tag to a paper piecing, please. I'm not sure my brain was functioning at 8 this morning.

100_7267.jpg

Luv the sign, Michelle!! I'm so glad I'm in this group! :woohoo:

Wow...1st - you are super quick Michelle!! 2nd - I LOVE it!!!!! That's awesome! Glad you decided on that! And, size-wise I think it's perfect! I'll add you to those groups now, also!

Thanks! I am taking a break today I decided. Have work I could be doing, but this is so much more fun. I am not a SCAL pro either, so I wanted to make sure I could do it.

LOVE IT!!! Megan saw it too....asked if I was in this group, when I told her yes she did this :banana: great idea Michelle!

Thank you! Can't take credit for the idea though. It is actually trading pin that I used as my template with the help of SCAL.

Okay, Erin. Let me think on this a little and I will get back with you on my element.

Also, can you change my Group 17 from a tag to a paper piecing, please. I'm not sure my brain was functioning at 8 this morning.

Sure! No problem!!

Thanks! I am taking a break today I decided. Have work I could be doing, but this is so much more fun. I am not a SCAL pro either, so I wanted to make sure I could do it.

Thank you! Can't take credit for the idea though. It is actually trading pin that I used as my template with the help of SCAL.

I am going to swap pretty much all day also! I have my laundry done, dishes are done, kids are done running until later this afternoon...so I am available! Yay!!

I never thought of using pins for inspiration...great idea!

Erin, could you add me to group 10b for mats also. Just ordered my AK pics and I have lots of general AK stuff. Thanks.

Cassey

found the few things I needed today....going to start on my "WILD" letters today!

Erin, when do you plan on closing this out? do you think the groups that are already full will be combined with the smaller 2nd one if its not full?

Ummmm...I figure I will keep this open until Tuesday evening after DS's baseball game. That gives everyone the weekend and a little extra to get on here. Since this is a major park swap, I figured there would be more swappers?? Anyway, I will keep the smaller groups but not sure that I will combine. I am hoping to not even have to worry about it and we can get them at least slightly filled. So, let's see what happens and then go from there. I will have a better idea on this Tuesday morning. Does that work for you? Would you rather they not get combined? I know you were planning on starting to get your supplies.

Ummmm...I figure I will keep this open until Tuesday evening after DS's baseball game. That gives everyone the weekend and a little extra to get on here. Since this is a major park swap, I figured there would be more swappers?? Anyway, I will keep the smaller groups but not sure that I will combine. I am hoping to not even have to worry about it and we can get them at least slightly filled. So, let's see what happens and then go from there. I will have a better idea on this Tuesday morning. Does that work for you? Would you rather they not get combined? I know you were planning on starting to get your supplies.

whatever you do is fine....just wanted to check...
i bought stuff already for it!!!

here is my first group....figured it was safe to get this one done...

Group I WILD

P1070806.jpg

Michelle, the Yeti sign is great!

Lisa, love your wild letter!!

Erin, the AK swap doesn't usually get as much interest as the other park swaps.:confused3 But, it'll get more sign-ups between now and Tuesday I'm sure!!:goodvibes

thanks for the letter love everyone....those 4 letters took me about 15 minutes to put together!!!!

Erin I can take one more group....

Group G - elephants

that will be all for me though!

Thanks!!!

Erin, the AK swap doesn't usually get as much interest as the other park swaps.:confused3 But, it'll get more sign-ups between now and Tuesday I'm sure!!:goodvibes

Yeah...I know it is not a favorite park of the 4...I just like a variety!! LOL I know everything we get will be great though!

thanks for the letter love everyone....those 4 letters took me about 15 minutes to put together!!!!

Erin I can take one more group....

Group G - elephants

that will be all for me though!

Thanks!!!

Lisa - love the letter! You are always so fast! I knew you wanted to get to shopping, so I figured it may be best to leave the groups as they are. Right now, after looking at the ones that filled and I opened new groups, those new groups are filling also. I think we will be fine as is. If there is an issue wherewe may want to combine (less than 3 people), I will ask everyone in both groups first. I will add that group...thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter