AKV Tapestry Question - Again

wildernessDad

DIS Veteran
Has any AKV founding member received a form to fill out for the tapestry?

I am wondering if I missed something. My guide had said, and I reported here, that the forms would come out in June. Well, it's July and to my knowledge, I have not received a form.

No, I haven't heard a word from Disney about the Tapestry yet.

The tapestry idea is a sham. When we bought AKV we were told that we should "buy today because only 150 people will be on the tapestry". We did. Several days latter we heard that they had extended the tapestry offering until the end of February. :sad2: When we called we were told that a mistake had been made and that the end of February was the correct date. We were also told to expect the tapestry paperwork in April. Then, May, then June. Now we were told by a different Guide that it won't be until next year sometime because they have decided not to hang it temporally in the Jambo House. :confused:

So, are more than the first 150 people that bought 150 or more points going to be on the Tapestry? :confused3

So, are more than the first 150 people that bought 150 or more points going to be on the Tapestry? :confused3

I don't remember if it was 150 or 160, but anyone who purchased the magic number during the month of February will be included on the tapestry.

I don't remember if it was 150 or 160, but anyone who purchased the magic number during the month of February will be included on the tapestry.

150 or more.

Even if it is a sham, I can't complain. DH was only going to let me buy 100 points. When I told him about the tapestry he let me buy 150. :lmao:

there isn't a good place for it a Jambo house.

so I think they are waiting until they build the lodge at Kimbai (sp?)

don't want to make it and then have it hurt because it is not where DVC say it would be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter