Alcohol at gift shops

rickysgirl

Earning My Ears
Is it possible to buy wine and small bottles of spirits in the gift shops.....We are staying at all star movies

It’s very overpriced. The speedway gas stations sell beer and wine at real world prices and there are three locations onsite. You could take the bus to Disney springs and walk across the street to it and save a ton of money. I think there is one next to boardwalk and one by the mk parking lot also

There is a Speedway Right by BWI that has much better prices on basics - like a case of beer. It is my husband's go to. We usually stay at BC/YC - if we have a car with us, he drives over to Speedway, if we fly in, he pulls a rolling suitcase with him and buys a case that way. Super close :)

Hope that helps!

The wine at speedway is overpriced as well and a very poor selection but if any bottle will do than it is fine they carry Barefoot and one other brand in general the other brand usually has double bottles for about the same or less than they charge for Braefoot. For beer however it is great.... You can get better prices in Bottles of wine at the Countries in EPCOT still more than a liquor store but better than what Disney charges although Disney prices are not horrendous like the beer prices.

For spirits we either purchase mini bottles ( like you see on a flight ) or a small bottle and pack it in our luggage. It's a bonus if that bottle is plastic. Either way we put it in a ziplock bag and wrap it in a towel just in case.

For beer and wine we just suck it up and purchase at the resort.

Reviving an old thread!

Was wondering if someone could give me an idea of the prices of alcohol from the resort gift shops. Just a basic 6-pack of beer or bottle of (non-fancy) wine.

I know there are cheaper alternative ways to obtain alcohol, but I just want to make things easy.

Thank you!!

When we were at Beach Club two weeks ago, we bought a bottle of white wine for 17$. It wasn’t great wine but it was perfectly fine for a drink on the balcony before going back to the parks!

Gift shops prices are always very high for those sorts of things. Can't you buy some small bottles of alcohol at home for a reasonable price before departing and just pack in you luggage?

Amorette’s in DS has perfectly acceptable full size bottles of champagne for $18. They sell it chilled and unopened and it comes with plastic flutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter