Ale and Compass breakfast buffet

Their breakfast buffet is super worth it. The entrees are delish (I am obsessed with the shrimp and grits) and it’s so cheap to add on the buffet. I enjoy getting coffee and usually drown myself in biscuits and sausage gravy. Then take the entree back for dinner.

I also usually convince a server to get me bacon jam (which is usually only available for lunch and dinner).

Another great breakfast spot is Whispering Canyon Cafe which has all u can eat skillets for $26 for breakfast (even their meat skillet). Best tip is for each guest to order a different skillet so u get everything.

This breakfast is amazing and not too expensive for what you get. Especially when you compare it to other WDW restaurants. You can order every breakfast entrée you want and can make several trips to the buffet. We enjoyed the large selection of fresh fruits. Most breakfast buffets offer the same kinds, but here we found strawberries, blue berries and raspberries very nice. I am really looking forward to try the crab benedict on my next WDW trip in may.

Yes, that’s how it works. I love this meal!

The buffet isn’t large but it’s perfect for us. I love to pile on the fresh fruit so I’m not just eating the rich decadent waffles (highly recommend), DH likes biscuits and gravy, and kids love pastries, yogurt and fruit.

Thank you so much for this great info. I am definitely trying Ale & Compass breakfast instead of Cape May this year. The buffet looks great and the shrimp & grits sounds so good!

Anyone have more pictures? I've never heard of this semi buffet. But with our luck , as soon as I hear of it, it will change two weeks before we get there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter