All New Picture of the Day Thread - July 28, 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, then, here's a tumble monkey for you! Altho he's not tumbling -- the only way that I could get a photograph with that camera.

113222ak_fotlk_monkey-med.jpg

I thought that I'd get on the bandwagon with this theme. I just loved the Giraffes, almost as much as the tumble monkeys!

239224567_kBjcv-L-1.jpg

this picture looks like a post card! may i ask just......how????

It is the backdrop set up for the character meet-n-greet over in Furture World, near the Fountain View Cafe'. There were no characters around at the time so I just snapped the "postcard" shot.

~Y

I posted the last photo on the other thread so I'm just going to have to post on on this thread today too!

IMG_8090.jpg

Oh whatever!!! Puhlease!!!! Thats not your best fireworks shot and you know it, heck we all know it! ;)

No, it really is! In fact, it may be my *only* fireworks shot! We typically take advantage of lower lines for rides during Wishes and at Illuminations, I've either videotaped the performance or (gasp!) chosen not to experience it thru *any* viewfinder.

~Y

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter