All New Picture of the Day Thread - July 28, 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
AK005.jpg

Well then...next time you go to Disney try taking pics! ;) :rotfl:
No, it really is! In fact, it may be my *only* fireworks shot! We typically take advantage of lower lines for rides during Wishes and at Illuminations, I've either videotaped the performance or (gasp!) chosen not to experience it thru *any* viewfinder.

~Y

Cant wait to eat here! DH and I have a ADR for Aug 6th at 8:10am. This will be our 1st time eating at CP and going to MK before opening! :banana:
Here's my first POTD on the new thread!

Who doesn't love Tigger??:tigger:

Disney348.jpg

Cant wait to eat here! DH and I have a ADR for Aug 6th at 8:10am. This will be our 1st time eating at CP and going to MK before opening! :banana:

Being able to get into MK before opening was the biggest selling point for me! A little tip for you - an all you can eat breakfast buffet is NOT a challenge...especially if Space Mountain is your first ride.

No, it really is! In fact, it may be my *only* fireworks shot! We typically take advantage of lower lines for rides during Wishes and at Illuminations, I've either videotaped the performance or (gasp!) chosen not to experience it thru *any* viewfinder.

~Y

So, so true, I don't think I've seen a parade or Illiminations except thru a viewfinder. I'm about to experience it all on this next trip. The DVD Cam is staying home, and pictures will be taken on select days, not evey day of the trip. :thumbsup2

So, so true, I don't think I've seen a parade or Illiminations except thru a viewfinder. I'm about to experience it all on this next trip. The DVD Cam is staying home, and pictures will be taken on select days, not evey day of the trip. :thumbsup2

Illuminations is my absolute favorite nighttime show at WDW and I just decided that I was going to enjoy the show and not try to tape it, as I had on every other previous occasion.

No regrets, either.

Y

Ugh dont worry space mountain is not our 1st ride :sick: I think we're hitting fantasyland first doing a couple there then head on over to tomorrowland. We're following TGM best times to visit to minimize lines. I always have to wait at least 30 mins to ride any coasters or anything that spins really fast after eating. So doing like dumbo and winnie the pooh, stuff like that I can handle after eating.

Being able to get into MK before opening was the biggest selling point for me! A little tip for you - an all you can eat breakfast buffet is NOT a challenge...especially if Space Mountain is your first ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter