• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

All packed up and ready to go.

wayneg

Leaving for airport at 7am in the morning, 11:55am flight.
Will try post as much as poss but its going to be a busy trip, lots of driving. No Disney this time but a bit of time in Universal.:goodvibes

Have a fab time! I just can't understand how you are not doing Disney! :confused3 That would be against my "religion"!:laughing:

Claire

Very jealous Wayne. Could just do with a wee Florida Fix just now. :woohoo: Hope you all have a fantastic time. Enjoy :thumbsup2

Mrs TT

safe trip
looking forward to any updates if you get time

You four - Dizzy is going too :goodvibes

Five, DMIL also:rotfl:
Had a chinese takeaway & just watched what is probably my favourite film, Dead Poets Society.
Going to stay up a little longer then hopefully I will sleep most of the flight. When I checked in for flight online it offered us an upgrade to Business class $1,600 (£247pp) I was tempted but delined, if it had been the whole flight rather than just the 1st leg to Philly I probably would have taken it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter