All packed up and ready to go.

Looking forward to hearing from you - hope the 'Famous Five'- as you are on this trip - have a great adventure :thumbsup2

Have a lovely time all of you!!! :)
what happened to only going once a yr in August!!! :lmao:

Have a lovely time all of you!!! :)
what happened to only going once a yr in August!!! :lmao:

Shh, don't tell anyone.:goodvibes

Arrived OK, flew US airways, a long time since we flew with them. Leg room not so great, not checked but seat pitch felt about 29-30", my knees touched seat infront and not easy getting legs under, staff OK, nothing special just did what they had to. Food not great but after flying a couple of times in Biz class its never going to be good in economy, we will eat before boarding going home. Flight from Philly to Tampa far better, lots of leg room and very pleasant staff. Had a proper steak philly sandwhich in Philly, shared with Dizzy who was hungry after not having a meal reserved on the plane, we had it loaded with onions, peppers & chilli sauce.
Leaving Tampa airport I took wrong turn, 15-16 mile before I could Uturn so ended up getting to hotel at 9pm. 1st impressions of hotel are good(holiday Inn express LBV) larger than average rooms, fridge, microwave, free wireless net, pool area looks nice, will try free brekkie in morning. Had a slight worry at check in, they only saw 1 room for us & fully booked, eventually found another booked in DMIL's name, no idea how as I booked both.
Looks like a nice day tomorrow at around 78F so airboat ride in morning, Port Canaveral in afternoon, a bit of Geocaching along the way and maybe Walmart to buy new Satnav.

Glad you have all arrived safely :)
Really looking forward to hearing about your trip

Sounds like a great start Wayne - apart from the detour of course but it's these sort of things that make the holiday :goodvibes
The philly sandwich sounded just my sort of thing :thumbsup2

Sorry I missed you Wayne. Good to hear you had a safe flight and arrived without incident (aside from a bit of extra driving!)

Funny thing about the rooms in different names. I booked 2 rooms for our airport hotel, reserved them in my name and on my card but had to add the names of the other adults on the reservation and the booking confirmation came back in my dad's name :confused3

Looking forward to hearing all about it.

Hv a great trip wayne and llook after dizzy. Dd hvg a tshirt made for him when he comes with us nov. Can u take a few pics of him so i can show her how cute he is.

It wouldn't be a proper holiday without getting "lost" a bit at least once....at least that's my excuse.

Have a fantastic trip :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter