All packed up and ready to go.

Orlando Alehouse pics look nice, not been there b4, will def put that one on my list of places to eat this time......and your not helping my diet ....lol:rotfl:

Sound like you guys are having fun, always wanted to see a shuttle launch, never been out there @ the right time!

Great to meet you & David also, where did the time go, there about 90 mins time just flew.:goodvibes

Last night we tried to get in at Logans Roadhouse but 30-40 min wait so back to Orlando Alehouse at LBV, no wait. Had a really nice steak.:)

Flight home at 4:15 today, will update from home when I have a better connection.
For anyone wanting a really good value hotel here is great but look elswhere if internet access is important.

Have a safe trip home :)

Got home this morning, just about feeling human again:goodvibes slept most of way from Philly to Manchester its only a 6 hour flight so with food and drinks probably only 5 hours sleep.

Had a 1 hour delay due to changing planes and gates last minute. Not overly impressed with US airways but they got us there and back for a price I was willing to pay, no other airline came close so it was them or not go this time. Internal flights were good with decent leg room but transatlantic my knees touched the seat in front, food not great so we ate before boarding coming back. IFE looked OK if willing to buy headphones.

Used MIA secure for Meet & Greet at Manchester airport(booked thru Park & Go & Quidco) Highly recommend, very promt, cost me £30 for 8 days. Beats messing with shuttle buses any day.

Loved having the 7 seater Chevy Tahoe, one of the best cars I have driven over there. Drank fuel at about 17 to the gallon but got a great rate on it so didn't mind the $200 fuel bill for the week. Gas went up in the week from $3.09(Alamo charged $2.97 prepay) when we arrived to $3.45 day we left, papers usual scaremongering talking about $5/gallon by summer.

Had fun taking Dizzy bear, look forward to seeing him again in August. Hope he is still having fun with Jen & Stacey, nice to meet up with you both.

Highlight was seeing another shuttle launch, I think Titusville will really struggle without the launches after June, they have brought thousands of people and $'s to the area.

Weather close to perfect, apart from day in St Augustine which was cooler we had 75-85F rest of the week. Done 5 Xmas trips and 3 Easter trips which have all been mixed weather so didn't expect anywhere near what we got, not one drop of rain all week.:goodvibes

Will get some pics uploaded next few days.

Welcome home Wayne. :woohoo: Back to normality with the rest of us. Look forward to your news and pics. :goodvibes

Mrs TT

Glad u had a great trip. Gather dizzy is still away gaddin about then. Lookin forward to ur pics.welcome bk to the cold.

Welcome home Wayne, Karen and Matt. Will check Matt's youtube channel to see if you have any videos posted.
Sounds like you had a decent journey home :)

Welcome back Wayne - and thanks for the updates.

Glad to hear that the Dizzy swap went well. Can't wait to see what he got up to :goodvibes

Great videos. Probably my favourite is the shuttle :)

Seeing a shuttle launch is one of the best experiences possible, you feel so many emotions, really sad there are only 2 more to go.
Just sent Kenny all Dizzy's pics so he can upload some to his Facebook account and here's a couple from the Shuttle launch.
Will try get around to uploading more tomorrow.

Discovery2.jpg

Discovery.jpg

Just getting around to uploading some pics.

Room at Holiday Inn Express LBV,
P1050761Medium.jpg

P1050760Medium.jpg

P1050762Medium.jpg

Boggy Creek airboat ride.
P1050807Medium.jpg

BirdMedium.jpg

IMG_3098Medium.jpg

snail.jpg

IMG_3107Medium.jpg

A few more of the Disney Dream leaving Port Canaveral

P1050838Medium.jpg

IMG_3114Medium.jpg

IMG_3116Medium.jpg

P1050841Medium.jpg

P1050853Medium.jpg

P1050858Medium.jpg

Sunset
P1050862Medium.jpg

Snacks we had and shared with Dizzy, Dole Whip at Poly, Mini Mickey cake form Boardwalk Bakery.
P1050872Medium.jpg

P1050877Medium.jpg

Next day in Clearwater (already posted pics of HOB food that evening)

IMG_3167Medium.jpg

Little Toot Dolphin trip
IMG_3157Medium.jpg

Nigel Mansell's House
IMG_3146Medium.jpg

Hulk Hogan's House
IMG_3147Medium.jpg

My car, I wish:rotfl2: there was this one and a vintage Rolls outside the Hyatt Regency, both said Ambassador on the front plate.
P1050887Medium.jpg

Sunset from our hotel room, also see Epcot Geosphere silhouette
IMG_3177Medium.jpg

Dizzy considering buying a treat, didn't get one in the end but he enjoyed waving at the CM inside, it was hilarious, not sure he had waved to a bear before.
IMG_3192Medium.jpg

A nice pic Matt took of the Cirque building.
P1050924Medium.jpg

Nice pics again.

We are thinking of doing boggy creek again as DD was only a toddler last time can't remember going. Can I asked who you booked tickets with?

Nice pics again.

We are thinking of doing boggy creek again as DD was only a toddler last time can't remember going. Can I asked who you booked tickets with?
I printed this voucher http://www.visitorlando.com/includes/coupons/?action=details&couponID=16
Handed it in when we arrived they charged us for 3 adults instead of 4, offer is pay for 2 adults get one free or 1 adult get one child free.
Didn't get there as early as we planned due to Geocaching so had to wait about 1 hour 15 mins for 1st available boat. I would advise getting there in the 1st hour of opening.
Other offers with the Magicard here http://www.visitorlando.com/discounts-and-tickets/free-magicard-orlando-discount-card
Nice to see Dizzy is sensible about sun protection and hydration! ;)
Never cared for a bear before in the sun, we take Pooh bear everywhere(been abroad 50+ times) but he stays in the hotel room:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter