• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

All Star Movies..

Disneypig

Pumba with one A
do they still sell bread in the bakery dept.. I like sliced bread with my breakfast.. just needed instead of stopping at the publix

The bakery and the other "Stations" are not "open"-the Covid World menu is very limited and all orders are boxed and placed on tables for Guest pickup.

I am almost positive slices of bread are not available via World Premiere Food Court currently,BUT Donald's Double Feature Shop does has loaves of bread for sale. :)

thank you for your response.. seeing the loaf of bread, means we dont have to stop at the store..

Daft question, there aren't any resort fees or other taxes staying here is there?I know some hotels are in different tax areas so just wondering?

There are a couple of taxes that they charge. Below is from our stay in August 2019.

The taxes appear to be percentages. Rough math - Ocala County Tourist development = 6%, Florida state accommodation = 6% Ocala County accommodation tax maybe 1%? Taxes would be roughly 13% to 14%

There are a couple of taxes that they charge. Below is from our stay in August 2019.

View attachment 577251
Oh great. TD didn't state this when booking.How much is it likely to be for 2 adults on a 7 day stay?
The taxes appear to be percentages. Rough math - Ocala County Tourist development = 6%, Florida state accommodation = 6% Ocala County accommodation tax maybe 1%? Taxes would be roughly 13% to 14%
Aren't these already included in the package you book? Is this a per day thing?

Oh great. TD didn't state this when booking.How much is it likely to be for 2 adults on a 7 day stay?

Aren't these already included in the package you book? Is this a per day thing?

I suppose that it would normally be included in a package. Our last few stays have not been package deals - we purchased some discount tickets a few years back with no expiry dates, so we have been booking room-only reservations, and not full packages. I'm not sure if the travel agency (if booking through TD or other) would be responsible to collect all of the taxes, or if there will be additional taxes that need to be paid after the stay... You would hope/think that a travel agent would include as many of the fees and taxes as possible in the package as to not have any surprises.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter