All Stars for $49?

I got two rooms for $49 ($54 with tax) the end of August, by using a code on the Mouse board (no longer available). I got a postcard in the mail yesterday offering them for $59.

I got a postcard today from WDW offering $49.00 per night rates for the All-Star Music and All-Star Sports Resorts between 10/1/01 - 11/17/01 and 11/23/01 - 12/25/01.

to djt: I got a card in the mail today for an $84 rate to moderate resort for 10/01 -12/25 - sort of weird how they do these postcards! thanks for all the info!

Work part time for Disney. Got 2 rooms for $513.00. Wife gets in parks free (the employee), tickets discounted, food discounted, most other purchases discounted and work in a fun place.

My sister who lives in Clearwater called today and told me that she got the $49 rate for Florida residents for November 10th. She had missed the general discount when they abruptly cancelled it and was thrilled to save the $$$$. She is so nice to come over and meet me whenever we come to DW. She is my favorite sister. Means a lot as I have 6 of them. LOL

Slightly Goofy

Dutton: Was there a rate code on the $89.00 moderate rooms. The best they're offering through the Disney Club is $114.00/night for 11/9/01 - 11/15/01.

I got the $49 rate for Sept.21-Oct 2nd at AS Music. I even had it booked for Movies but couldn't get same discount for 2nd room so I cancelled at Movies. AP discount...just told them I wanted the $49 AP discount. Now I have to buy AP but it saved me big $$ staying 10 nights.

My mom got the postcard in the mail this week. She has been dying to get us all to go back, We took our 1st trip Nov 2000, she is convinced Disney is the best when veiwed from the eyes of grandchildren! So after convincing my Husband that this was a deal we couldn't pass up I tried to book the rooms tonight however They (CRO) would only reserve the room if my Mom did it (the code has a pin # that identifies the recipient) I tried but but they said she had to call, so back to grandma's house we went!Just booked 3 rooms for a nice family vacation at the ASMu. I am so overjoyed!!!!:p

La_brer_bear: there was a code but what I understand, it has to be your name and pi #.?
I hope that helps!

I got the AP rate of $49 in October. October 20th thru the 28th. Saved over $450!!

Please visit my web page. chris320.tripod.com

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :pinkbounc :pinkbounc :pinkbounc

We used the AP rate to get the $49.00/night at the ASMovies Nov 2-12

Sunday's Washington Post has an ad in the travel section for $59 per night at All-Stars. Don't have the ad in front of me but it seems like it was similar dates. They ran the same ad last Sunday - so if you live in an area where the Washington Post is available - check out the travel section. (The Sunday Post is available until Tuesday in our area.)

I got the $49 rate at mousesavers about 4 months ago. It was a newspaper rate. 25 days to go
RussH

I made my ressie today, Nov 14 - 17, $49 + tax per nite. I didn't ask for any AP rate or special code, just got it. No availability on AS- Movies though. Only Sports & Musics.
Call now. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter