Altered Binder Clips - Shipping Info # 97

My mail still hasn't come today.. :(
So far they are holding onto my SS package, my binder clips and my checks I ordered! HELLO!!!! I'm getting grumpy here!!!!!!!!

ETA: I'm a happy camper now! I'm only missing one item!!! (my checks)...

These are just too stickin' cute!!!! OMG!
I can't wait to use these and put photos in them!!!! I think the Christmas ones I'm actually going to put on my entertainment center and hold important cards from the holidays!!!

Great job everyone!!!!!!

I just love all these. They arrived today.
Makes me wish I had a mantle over my fireplace to display them all. I had planned on giving them away for gifts. :rolleyes1 Guess I now collect altered binder clips. :rotfl2:

I just love all these. They arrived today.
Makes me wish I had a mantle over my fireplace to display them all. I had planned on giving them away for gifts. :rolleyes1 Guess I now collect altered binder clips. :rotfl2:

Isn't that the truth... I thought, "oh, I'll share the wealth"... Yep, uh, sorry! NOT!!!

I just make them to share... I'm not parting w/ the ones everyone made for me!!!!:lovestruc :love: :thumbsup2

So DS16 comes home and said " Is this your swap? When are you going to mail them?"

Me "Those are mine :banana: "

DS16 "WOW, all of them?"

Me "yup!"

DS16 "Mom, they're really cool!"

:teeth: I'm raising that boy right :lmao:

So DS16 comes home and said " Is this your swap? When are you going to mail them?"

Me "Those are mine :banana: "

DS16 "WOW, all of them?"

Me "yup!"

:teeth: I'm raising that boy right :lmao:

What a sweetie!!! DS12 asked who was gonna dust them!!! I smiled and said "thanks for volunteering!":dance3: :idea:

okay, that just made waiting in line multiple times and dealing with the postal workers at the darn post office worth it.:goodvibes

Yup, you are raising him right!

Mine came today- I can not wait to get them out and look at them all. I have to wait until my mom leaves because I want to them to be a surprise on the Thanksgiving table! I will think of each of you as my family sits down to eat this year.
S :)

I am hoping this picture links works.:worship: okay, well the pictures aren't coming up automatically, and I even used the mountain thingie, but at least you can click on the link and see the groups.

Pictures in order are: Thanksgiving Group A, Christmas Group A, Disney Group A, Christmas Group B, Thanksgiving Group B, Thanksgiving Group B, Disney Group B

welcome

Mine came today- I can not wait to get them out and look at them all. I have to wait until my mom leaves because I want to them to be a surprise on the Thanksgiving table! I will think of each of you as my family sits down to eat this year.
S :)

Awe man! Had I know... I would have sent cornstalks!!! :rotfl:

Thanks for posting picture Lisa. They all look great. Looking forward to getting mine:goodvibes

I got mine today, they were on the porch when I got home from shopping! Have to wait until tonight to open them (they will be a surprise for Thanksgiving...)

Rhonda:goodvibes

They all turned out adorable! Thank you so much for doing the slideshow.
If you ever do this again I will just have to play!:goodvibes

Lisa thanks for posting the pics! Everything looks great. Haven't gotten mine yet. Maybe my mailcarrier is punishing me for putting a note on the lid of my mailbox to please shut the lid!

Keeping an eye out!

Just so you know- if you want someting larger than a photo in them- maybe to hold up a scrapbook page or something else- then glue a couple of marbles in the bottom. I just used a glue dot and stuck one in one each side. It gives them a little more ability to hold weight.

Rebecca

Opps! Ladies, you guys are so wonderfull. Love them all! I got them Friday. Was so excited I forgot to post.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter