Altered Binder Clips - Shipping Info # 97

I got mine last friday but I had a craft show friday and Saturday, I did get them open Saturday night and they are super cute.but some of the papers did come off i know it's because of climate change.and lack of moisture it happens alot when I get swap stuff from cooler wetter places.
i repaired them and they look great ;)
Thanks for a great SWAP and I'm glad you liked the hotess gifts :):thumbsup2

Need some creative advice....Since I am not using these for table placecards I was going to do something for teachers and such that I saw somewhere - put an altered coaster to match glued to the top metal part as a tabletop picture frame.

I tried this with some difficulty yesterday - the coaster is heavy to hold up on the top and then it falls over. I also can't seem to affix the coaster well onto the metal. Help! I need ideas of what to do with these to round out my little gifts....

I love them and I made extra santa ones to do this with.

Thanks!

I think using regular cardstock & patterned paper is how you have to make the photo holders. And then just let the metal clips hold them. When I have a chance, I'll try it out and see what I can get to work.

If you want to put something heavier or larger in the clips- use small pebbles, marbles, or heavier floral rocks and glue one on each side inside the bottom of the clip. I did this on a few I have made to help them hold larger items.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter