Alternatives to Disney?

Action Park!!!
Just kidding. But Mountain Creek took over operations of some of the land.

When our kids were 2 and 3, we did a lot of local places...Sesame Place, Great Wolf Lodge, Philly Zoo, Please Touch Museum, Camden Aquarium. But the age gap might make that more difficult.

We did Wildwood a lot. The boardwalk is electric and fun for all ages. Some of the beaches are way too long though. I think North Wildwood is less long. Maybe the crest? LBI has some great places to eat if you want to eat out a lot. But there isn't as much action as some of the other beach towns. And there aren't as many hotels, etc.

I think a cruise is a great option. The thing with WDW is there is always something to do. Cruises are kind of the same. We only did one, but we were never waiting around for the next thing to happen.

We talked about a Beaches Resort vacation and have done the Florida Keys a few times. Key West may be a little too adult for young kids though. But the other keys are fun.

Action Park!!!
Just kidding. But Mountain Creek took over operations of some of the land.

When our kids were 2 and 3, we did a lot of local places...Sesame Place, Great Wolf Lodge, Philly Zoo, Please Touch Museum, Camden Aquarium. But the age gap might make that more difficult.

We did Wildwood a lot. The boardwalk is electric and fun for all ages. Some of the beaches are way too long though. I think North Wildwood is less long. Maybe the crest? LBI has some great places to eat if you want to eat out a lot. But there isn't as much action as some of the other beach towns. And there aren't as many hotels, etc.

I think a cruise is a great option. The thing with WDW is there is always something to do. Cruises are kind of the same. We only did one, but we were never waiting around for the next thing to happen.

We talked about a Beaches Resort vacation and have done the Florida Keys a few times. Key West may be a little too adult for young kids though. But the other keys are fun.
I Live closer to these areas, So its easy travel for us. But Gulf shores, AL and Orange Beach, AL are both very family friendly. Pensacola, FL beaches are wonderful as well. Growing up we always camped at the National Park there, Fort Pickens. If you like History they have a lot of Forts and Batteries you can explore.
Foley, AL is right by Gulfshores and Orange beach. They have a smaller, but nice amusement park called Tropic Falls(was named OWA). It also an indoor waterpark. You can never go wrong with the beach and the gulf has some of the best beaches!!

Lancaster is near you. Not a razzle dazzle vacation, but a lot of fun things to do. The Amish Experience has great tours. Sight and Sound Theater can be good-we have seen three of their plays and really liked two of them. There are Amish buggy rides, the Green Dragon, a pretzel factory tour. Dutch Wonderland. Outlets. Miniature golf.

Again, you are not going to come away awestruck, but certainly relaxing and fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter