*Amanda & Milton's June 18 2012 Wishes Wedding TR Started Update 8/10

Amanda, your table mock up is gorgeous! I absolutely love the scattered crystals! How much did they cost you?? Cause that's something I'd love to do on my tables but wasn't sure if it was in our budget. I can't wait to see how your wedding comes together!

The bathroom baskets are adorable! I want to do something similar for ours.. but Dave says it's a waste of money. How much did they cost you? Maybe I could coerce him into it. haha. =]

Love love love it all! I can't believe your day is getting so close!!

Your table mock up looks FANTASTIC!!! You need to go into the wedding planning business because I would hire you! You are so talented Amanda! I can't wait to see it all put together!

Amanda, your table mock up is gorgeous! I absolutely love the scattered crystals! How much did they cost you?? Cause that's something I'd love to do on my tables but wasn't sure if it was in our budget. I can't wait to see how your wedding comes together!

The bathroom baskets are adorable! I want to do something similar for ours.. but Dave says it's a waste of money. How much did they cost you? Maybe I could coerce him into it. haha. =]

Love love love it all! I can't believe your day is getting so close!!

Thank you, The crystals are from swarvoski and they actually don't make them anymore (at least from what I was told from my supplier) I think I paid $50 for each color for a package of 1440 of them. I love them! I will use them in a container at home after the wedding.

The baskets all together were probably $60 for both.

2 weeks to go!!

Your table mock up looks FANTASTIC!!! You need to go into the wedding planning business because I would hire you! You are so talented Amanda! I can't wait to see it all put together!

Awee. Thank you! I only wish I went to school in that, not sure I'd be able to get into anything down here in FL, but I'll try after my wedding is over.

Love the table mock up. Especially the gems and the candles.

Thank you!

2 weeks :banana: how exciting!
I love the table mockups your colors are beautiful!

Not bad price wise.. but I wish I could get me some of those crystals! Perhaps my florist can get me some! Hm. haha.
Did you ever get the pricing on the crystals like I had asked? If not no biggie.

I cannot believe you're so close!!!!

Not bad price wise.. but I wish I could get me some of those crystals! Perhaps my florist can get me some! Hm. haha.
Did you ever get the pricing on the crystals like I had asked? If not no biggie.

I cannot believe you're so close!!!!

I will be able to get the pricing when I get back July 7th. I just don't have time to get that done before I leave. Sorry

Thanks!

6 more days and I've got a lot to get done by tomorrow night.

Finish welcome baskets (will be doing that tonight as I'm picking up the chocolate today)

Finish Wedding Planner's gift

And get everything organized and packed.

Thursday I'm getting my hair done, nails done, dropping off the cake stand and bins to michelle, checking into the Treehouses, etc.

Man I can't believe it's here!!! This workday is half way done and then tomorrow is my last day of work before the wedding weekend and fun begins!

I will post as soon as I can when I return:love:

Amanda,

I just want to wish you luck and say just try and have fun on your special day. You're very created and I've enjoyed following along seeing the finished products. Can't wait for you to return to hear all about your cruise, I've always wanted to do a B2B!! :) I hope you have a wonderful time!

Mark

Congratulations and Best of Luck!! Hope all goes well for your special day and have a great B2B cruise!

Congratulations! It is almost here. Everything looks great!!! I really like the fancy font you used on your invitation. What is it called?

Everything looks AMAZING!!! Be sure to take some pictures outside next week so I can get a peek at you and your amazing dress (I work at the Grand out by the pool!)

Eek! Amanda, I cannot believe your day is finally here! I'm so excited for you and Milton. Cannot wait to see and hear all about it! <3

Amanda,

I can't believe that your wedding is almost here! Wow! Everything looks amazing. You are going to have a wonderful day and wonderful life with Milton.

Good luck getting all the last minute stuff done and can't wait to read the TR!

:hug:

SO close!! :dance3:

Hopefully you're able to get everything done and enjoy the days before the wedding and relax! Early congrats!! :goodvibes

I can't believe your wedding is here...I feel like I've been following your plans for so long! Congratulations! I can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter