*Amanda & Milton's June 18 2012 Wishes Wedding TR Started Update 8/10

FIRST NON WEDDING but amazing news...

WE ARE BUILDING A NEW HOUSE!!!!

and even better it's in the back yard of Magic Kingdom!!! During me being away, we have signed a contract and the permits are now being obtained by the builders... Monday we have our design studio meeting and they will begin construction soon after that.

Here is the lot we are building on!!!
lotforhouse.jpg

I will have a better ready date once they begin construction but they say it will be December 2011/January 2012. So we will be all moved in and settled before our wedding!!! :woohoo:

LOTS OF WEDDING UPDATES TO COME!!!

Yay!!! So glad to have you back! We missed you!!!

And WOOOOO!!!! That's awesome you're building a house!!!!! :cool1: Can't wait to hear about your updates!

Yeah! So glad you are back! I have missed following along with you! I am so excited you are building a house. I built a Meritage home also and it was a great experience and my house is now 3 years old and there have been no issues! :)

Welcome back sweetie - How wonderful that you get to build your own home!!! I would love to do that. I guess everything will be done to your specifications and will be kitted out just as you want it!!! Lucky girl!!!

So glad you are back. Sorry about your thread being taken down. Unfortunately things can't be sold directly from the DISBoards or they will loose their website. There hasn't been a disignated administrator for the wedding forum for a while which is why you were not contacted immediately.

Hopefully you can get it back minus the things you sell as I know you are such an inspiration to so many brides. You can post things that you make for your wedding...you just can't offer to sell them or link to a website where you sell them. For some reason it is okay to let others know that they can find things to purchase at hobby lobby, michaels, walmart, joanne's, hancock fabrics, etc. but you can't sell or mention things you make for sell.

Congrats on the house!

It's great having you back and I can't wait to see more of your plans!

Yay!
Welcome back. I was looking for your pj the other day to read along...so glad you've decided to keep going :goodvibes

so glad to see you're back - I was looking for updates and didn't see them -

Congrats on building the house! I am jealous - I keep telling DH I need to move to Orlando!

Thank you EVERYONE for welcoming me back... I've finally got my signature back but my PJ isn't back yet (shoudl be back by the end of the month) so as promised I'll get started on updated ASAP. Then I will move everything over to my older one so everything is in the same place... and delete this one...

I'm working on finishing Halloween Costumes and save the dates tonight as I'm determined to get them out before we go on a mini vacation to disnye this weekend. We are going to food and wine on Saturday and Sunday we are going to MNSSHP. I promise to get an update in on monday or tuesday of next week with lots of fun pictures!!

Hope everyone has a good weekend!!

OH AND P.S. I'm almost to the 8 month mark!!!! ahhhhhh I'm freaking out... I've been so caught up in work, school, and building this new house the only thing I've got done is the Save the dates and booking our florist... I will get back on track very soon!

We have finally contract our florist. Raining Roses... Here is the BEO/PROPSAL

Floralcontractpage1.png

Floralcontractpage2.png

Floralcontractpage3.png

Floralcontractpage4.png

I'm very very happy with the pricing and my flowers (of course this doesn't include centerpieces- Mine are ostrich feathers)!!! I can't wait to see them!

Hey Amanda! I know of a way for you to access your old PJ. If you search for it in google, you can click "cached" in the search results and it will take you to the old pages. You will probably be able to copy some of you old stuff over into this new PJ in case they can't bring it back.

Hey Amanda! I know of a way for you to access your old PJ. If you search for it in google, you can click "cached" in the search results and it will take you to the old pages. You will probably be able to copy some of you old stuff over into this new PJ in case they can't bring it back.

Thanks! I will try this if It's not back, but it should be back soon

Holy moly, I didn't know that your PJ had disappeared! =[ So sad. I don't even know the last update that I read from you.

Anywho, I'm so excited for you about your house! I really hope that Dave and I can do something similar, but it's crazy expensive up here. I can't wait to hear and see all about it! =] Yay!

The flower budget sounds awesome and I'm uber jealous you can have peonies. lol. I'm a fall bride so lord knows that isn't going to happen.

Getting so close!! <3

Welcome Back!! Congrats on building your house, that is so awesome!! I would love to do that one day, DF is handy so he constantly wants to find "fixer-upper's", but I'd prefer new! :lmao:

We are getting married outdoors so our floral has to come from Disney, but my bouquet is peonies and ranauculus too, so I'm interested to see how much more mine will be through them! Do you have any pictures of what your pomanders will look like for the girls? I've never heard of the BMs carrying two pomanders, but that sounds pretty! We have our FG carrying a pomander but the BMs are having regular bouquets right now. :goodvibes:

Glad you're back and looking forward to following along!!

Holy moly, I didn't know that your PJ had disappeared! =[ So sad. I don't even know the last update that I read from you.

Anywho, I'm so excited for you about your house! I really hope that Dave and I can do something similar, but it's crazy expensive up here. I can't wait to hear and see all about it! =] Yay!

The flower budget sounds awesome and I'm uber jealous you can have peonies. lol. I'm a fall bride so lord knows that isn't going to happen.

Getting so close!! <3

Yes saddly it was blocked for now...

Thank you we are very excited to build our house.

Welcome Back!! Congrats on building your house, that is so awesome!! I would love to do that one day, DF is handy so he constantly wants to find "fixer-upper's", but I'd prefer new! :lmao:

We are getting married outdoors so our floral has to come from Disney, but my bouquet is peonies and ranauculus too, so I'm interested to see how much more mine will be through them! Do you have any pictures of what your pomanders will look like for the girls? I've never heard of the BMs carrying two pomanders, but that sounds pretty! We have our FG carrying a pomander but the BMs are having regular bouquets right now. :goodvibes:

Glad you're back and looking forward to following along!!

Haha... yeah we were looking around didn't find the house we wanted and got too impaitent.

Awww that's great!!! I love my flowers and can't wait to see yours since your wedding is a few months before mine!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter