• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AmeriSuites Universal? Please!

We stayed there last Easter week. It was a nice place - clean. They had a free continental breakfast every morning.

It is across the street from Universal but too far to walk. There are a couple of restaurants within walking distance though.

We are going to try to stay there again Memorial week.

We haven't stayed at this particular Amerisuites but we have reservations here for early May and we have stayed at the Amerisuites Convention Center very close by. We love Amerisuites for the conveniences of home, microwave, refrigerator and free deluxe continental breakfast, because we travel with three small children and there's nothing like a refrigerator to keep chocolate milk cold and a microwave to warm it up as far as my kids are concenred. The free breakfast is great too because we usually get to a restaurant and order only to find that the kids barely touch their food when it comes and we spend a fortune for nothing. We got the room through Priceline for $30/nt. and once you figure in the cost of breakfast (say at least $15 a day) it's an absolute steal. In fact, we sometimes stay at the Wyndham on I-Drive (which is a resort) but I actually prefer the Amerisuites because of all the conveniences. We'll do the Wyndham when my girls are older!

We stayed there last May and it was very clean and convenient to everything. The micorwave and mini fridge in each room are total lifesavers. But if you want breakfast, get there early before all the good stuff is taken!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter