Amy's "BUT I'M NOT A RUNNER" Journal

AMY YOU'RE ALIVE!!! :yay: :yay: And all the while you were just having fun hanging out with the mickster. I'm so glad you made it to the finish. And that you are now the proud owner of the hottest piece of jewelry around. Great big congrats girl! You overcame so much to get here. I love thinking back over the past year and watching your journey. Now do you believe you can do it? I knew you could all along Ms. Kickboxing Crazy Woman!!! :lmao: :lmao:

But I do have to add that your harder than childbirth comment has me scared...Yikes!!!:scared1: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

:mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum CONGRATULATIONS AMY!!!:mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum

AMY!!!

What am I supposed to do with this "Amy Support Crew" shirt that I now possess? ;)

Seriously, congratulations on a HUGE accomplishment. I don't know of anyone else who fought through as much injury both before and during the race as you did. You are a tremendous inspiration. Thank you so much for being a part of my journey as well...you provided me with more info and support than I could have ever imagined.

Mission Accomplished. Wear that medal with pride. You ARE a runner. Job well done.

So when can I look for the "marathon '08 journal" to show up??

Take care and get yourself healed would ya?

Thanks for a wonderful journey :) Best of luck to you with whatever you choose to do in the future...with your determination, I know you can accomplish everything.

Congratulations again :)

Well done Amy :cool1: :woohoo:
We're very proud of you :grouphug:

loved the frank sinatra song :)

Hope you have a speedy recovery!

And in WDW tradition, a quote from Hercules:

I have often dreamed
Of a far-off place
Where a great warm welcome
Will be waiting for me
Where the crowds will cheer
When they see my face
And a voice keeps saying
This is where I'm meant to be

I will find my way
I can go the distance
I'll be there someday
If I can be strong
I know every mile
Will be worth my while
I would go most anywhere
to feel like I belong

I am on my way
I can go the distance
I don't care how far
Somehow I'll be strong
I know every mile
Will be worth my while
I would go most anywhere
to find where I belong

And in WDW tradition, a quote from Hercules:

I have often dreamed
Of a far-off place
Where a great warm welcome
Will be waiting for me
Where the crowds will cheer
When they see my face
And a voice keeps saying
This is where I'm meant to be

I will find my way
I can go the distance
I'll be there someday
If I can be strong
I know every mile
Will be worth my while
I would go most anywhere
to feel like I belong

I am on my way
I can go the distance
I don't care how far
Somehow I'll be strong
I know every mile
Will be worth my while
I would go most anywhere
to find where I belong

OMG - you guys are KILLING me today!! I'm a blubbering idiot sitting here at my desk (at work) !! :sad: That song is just perfect too.

Congratulations Amy!

You did it!:cheer2: I am so proud of you!:hug: Your courage, strength, and determination are such a source of inspiration to me.:goodvibes The journey was a challenging one, but you did it! Way to go, Amy!:thumbsup2 :yay: :woohoo: :cool1:

Not only are you a runner,

YOU ARE A MARATHONER!:cool1:

I am so very proud of you, Amy!:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter