An Inconvenient Truth: happyhaunt Style! (New... pg. 113!)

Thanks for giving it another go around. :cool1: Very very happy to see you back on here. Hope to read your report and chat with you soon (not on this thread of course!) :teeth:

I will admit it. I have been reading your reports from when you first started your first one. I have been too scared to post! But I posted on another TR so I guess the ice is broken.

You are clearly one of the best writers here. I am so glad to see you writing again. I cannot wait to follow the zany antics of you and your adorable family.

I will also admit I have read you and your friends posts too. I have never laughed so hard in my life. Who knew Disney could be so much fun without ever stepping foot in the park? With you, I may never even need to go! I can just save the money and park myself in front of the computer with my cup of hot coffee.

:surfweb: This is me reading you and your friends hilarity. Thanks for the joy and laughter you have brought me.

Bring it on Harper

I am ready for a read....a silly, nauseating, offensive and at times

EXTREMELY funny report!!

thanks for sharing!!

I have read your TR in the past and laughed my head off. Maybe you guys should do a reality show or something. I love how you handled "the talk" with Calvin. Now to make sure this report doesn't get shut down, my comments must include something Disney related......Were there long lines at Maelstrom even with a Fast Pass? :smooth:

And I like to open the dishwasher mid-cycle to throw a fork or cup or side-plate in. I KNOW that it's not sanitary, that it wastes energy and lets the heat out. I know this because my DH reminds me OFTEN. Of this. But... I do it anyway.

Me too..only I have DH to remind me AND the man we live with...who is a plumber and heaven forbid you start the dishwasher without first running the water until it gets hot. It won't wash the dishes unless the water is running hot in the sink first...so forget the timed delay and forget opening mid-cycle to add a dish. :teeth:

woo hoo!!! Melly's back!!!

All is right in the world! I love the many adventures of the overpacking-funloving-entertaining-injuryhaving-Happyhaunts!!!

And we have ten days of vacation to hear about~ I am sure we will be here till the fall!

1000thhappyhaunt said:
So... we pack. I repack. I check and repack again. I pack 15 bikinis for myself. For 10 days. And 8 pairs of shoes and sandals. I forget to pack Tylenol. And socks. And running shoes. For myself.

With 15 bikinis when would you have time to use the running shoes ;)

Are you sure you didn't intentionally, unintentionally forget to pack them? :teeth:

aahhhh, melhh is back. thanks for doing this for your groupies.

i know you're not a fan of the nannaman so we'll do some jumping jacks for ya :yay: :yay: :yay:

can't wait to read more.

:rolleyes1 well i sure hope you learn your lesson on ms...
if i may be sooooooo bold and ask? are you keeping
your skirt pulled down..around & round your ankles?
all lady like and the such? all your talk made me think
...around and round..the bend ..where she shops...
at disney..no body knows..except maybe....the visaman!
[he even more dreaded than the mothman at my house]

hmm... ms my hiney... that some kind of code isn't he?
a' other fella with dark curly hair, soft hands, biggest smile
and manly in all kind of fanrasy? soooo what kind of dis-
attractions do you send your man :bride: bride & lil ones
on as you ..let say for the sakes of gary [coleman?].....
endulging the simple pleasures being offered by the pre-
showin? hmmhemper?

so sorry for the poor ateempts at a lil humor [manure too]
treally!! i appricated all the ways you get your family into
the disney spirit! dwats!! on unproper restrictions..ewww..
yuo know "love will find a way"..sooooo stop and do
another eport! ok? ok! even if you have to do another
bversion of the gary's ride. just soooooo all wasn't lost..
i now plann on watching [washing my mind out!] my
lil missy cutie pie [short for wife/love mate & all] 's
reactions when we do epcot..just mkain sure...i'm
not in the same boat of your lil mister :bride: ...ok! now
let the rest of your story telling begin!!! or i may have
to spit on lil :hippie: girl..........

peeS...could you read youe old tag post and answered
one lil question.deal or no deal?????

:groom: ..< me! see i'm turnin over a new leaf!!! :rolleyes1
sorta of! :clown: dwats, i admitt it..he's cute as the dickens!
:wave2:

pixiedust: ok, ok, what i really thought when i first saw your
pics..here's a girl that knows how to get it on!!! disney style,
of course! :angel: + :wizard: + :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earboy2:
= :jumping1: pixiedust: //// :cool2: < me..colorful ain't i?
well..don't you think i like to join the fun,dwats on you
and all your charms!!! [ i always like to play esp. mud,
and since i'm a boy? does that makes me into one
heck of a herferguy?..or a playboy ?]

Hold on y'all...this is gonna be better than Rockin Rollercoaster! Glad you're giving it another go...I'm holdin' on and waitin' for the loop-de-loops!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter