And so it begins - Updated with Photopass Pics Post 189 - 04/01/2010

Pegasus928

DIS Veteran
Well it is now the final night at home before we head off to the Radisson at Manchester Airport.
I hope to do a 'Live' trippie while we are away and - as seems to be the trend - I will be posting it on the Trip Planning section.
Thanks to those who took the time to comment on my [URL="http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2249130[/URL"]Pre-trippie [/URL]and left comments. It made it all worthwhile :thumbsup2
And thanks also to all who have answered the many questions I have had. No doubt they will go a long way to ensuring our holiday is as magical as it can be.
Finally for those that will be following the adventures of Dizzy - the Dis bear - we will be updating his Facebook page with regular pictures ;)
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Have a fantastic trip Kenny, Elaine, Bradley and Taylor and not forgetting Dizzy.

Just sent friend request to Dizzy then I can follow his travels.

Can't wait for updates, hope there are plenty.

Hope that great weather continues for you.:goodvibes

Have a great flight Kenny and family and Dizzy!and have a fantastic hot sunny holiday!! looking forward to your live reports :thumbsup2
:banana::banana::banana::banana:
:woohoo::yay::woohoo::yay::woohoo:

Have a magical holiday :goodvibes Looking forward to any live reports that you can manage - hope dizzy behaves himself :goodvibes

Have a fantastic trip!! It's really come round quickly! :)

I'm sure you will have a fantastic time:wizard:

I'll be keeping track of Dizzy's adventures on Facebook :)

Luv Suzy

This morning seems to be dragging soooo much.

Me and Dizzy went out this morning to get our hairs (or should that be fur) done.

Photo038.jpg

(No pics of me as Diz struggled to hold the camera)

It was then back home for a suitable breakfast

IMG_1773.jpg

We are now sat waiting for the taxi to take us to the train station. Bags are all packed, house is clean and we have left the radio on for the burglars :lmao:

Thanks for all your messages. :hug:

I will report back when I have something to report :thumbsup2 - and you can count on lots of photo's.

How much does a bear fur cut cost these days?
Thankfully our Winnie has no fur so never had to take him for a cut.
This was him waiting for us come back aboard the ship. He has been abroad over 50 times now. Also pic of him reminding us which show was on that day.

pooh1.jpg

pooh2.jpg

poohmickeys.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter