And so it begins - Updated with Photopass Pics Post 189 - 04/01/2010

I have just caught up with your report! I loved it! Thank you for posting.. what a lovely happy, fun family you have! And seeing your photopass photos has convinced me to add it to my list!!:thumbsup2

Jenna x

Just read your report, and really enjoyed it. Sounds like you had a fab trip, thanks for posting. :)

WOW ... what an amazing trip report (have only just discovered this as it wasn't in "trip reports"). I have really enjoyed reading this from beginning to end this morning:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Amazing photos ... your costumes were stunning at MNSSHP and you all looked like you had the best time throughout this holiday. The photpass photos are all fantastic too. I am not too sure about the HHn though .... that scary clown puts me off :scared1::scared1::scared1:

Some of your restaurant choices are inspiring for our potential trip in 2011 when we hope to do the free dining !!

Thanks for sharing .... really cheered me up this morning :goodvibes:goodvibes

WOW ... what an amazing trip report (have only just discovered this as it wasn't in "trip reports"). I have really enjoyed reading this from beginning to end this morning:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Amazing photos ... your costumes were stunning at MNSSHP and you all looked like you had the best time throughout this holiday. The photpass photos are all fantastic too. I am not too sure about the HHn though .... that scary clown puts me off :scared1::scared1::scared1:

Some of your restaurant choices are inspiring for our potential trip in 2011 when we hope to do the free dining !!

Thanks for sharing .... really cheered me up this morning :goodvibes:goodvibes

Thanks for the comments. It makes all the effort worthwhile when you know people are enjoying reading it.
And don't be worried about the clown at HHN. He isn't always there but we just happened to go on a night that they put together a 'special' zone which included lots of the 'headline' acts from previous HHNs. Lucky us :thumbsup2

ok i know what you will be thinking that it's taken me long enough, but i have FINALLY managed to read all of your trip report :banana:

great pics, looks and sounds like you had a blast :thumbsup2

Marie

I love this TR it gets me soo excited I have read it so many times

Extremely late to the party, I know, but just wanted to say what a fantastic TR this is! :thumbsup2

I loved all of your MNSSHP costumes, how you caught a golf ball for Jack - soooo sweet - and your insight to HHN which I am too much of a scaredy-cat to go to! :laughing:

I'm also really late, but really enjoyed reading your t/r its given me an idea of what MNSSHP will be like next year and what the weather was like!

Are you booked for this year?

Sarah x

We have a villa booked but it is looking more and more likely that we wont get to go this year due to all sorts of commitments.
Rest assured though that we are working on sorting something out. We need a countdown ticker sooo bad

Glad you enjoyed the trippie :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter