Andrea & Kory's 6/11/11 Wishes Wedding--WP&GF Ballroom**Updated 8/15 Ann. Pics Last!

Look what came in the mail today!

buttons.jpg

I had bid on them on ebay, but got outbid. After the auction was over, I was offered a second chance so I took it. Yay!

22" Cylinders with a base of clear acrylic ice - rental--$10
In each vase put 3 lavender roses at staggered heights, fill the vase with water and top with a white floating candle---roses - $20
Floating candles--$3.25

So each one is $33.25

Thanks!! :)

Here's the tuxes that the guys are wearing

1862CK_F07_DF.jpg

DF is wearing charcoal gray

8897ROCHR_F06_CC.jpg

The groomsmen are wearing Victorian lilac

8857HBVLI_F07_CC.jpg

And then the ring bearer, ushers, fathers, and grandfathers are wearing black

8897ROBLK_F06_CC.jpg

So today my friends and I ran our first 5K--Disney's Princess 5K. It was so much fun! We ran and walked it and finished in 40 minutes. Not too bad for our first ever race! And this year's theme was Beauty and the Beast...the perfect year to start! (In case you don't know, I'm a Belle fanatic!)

Here we are at the beginning (I'm on the left and my matron of honor is in the middle)
2011Princess5KStart.jpg

And after 40 minutes....
2011Princess5KFinish.jpg

So much fun! We are going to sign up for the Everest race which has an obstacle course and scavenger hunt in it!

Congrats on the race! I know a few people that are down there for the weekend and it looks like it's been a great weekend.

Look what came in the mail today!

buttons.jpg

I had bid on them on ebay, but got outbid. After the auction was over, I was offered a second chance so I took it. Yay!

Yeah the buttons! :cool1: I am loving your plans can't wait to see more :)

So we go our first BEO back today. Oh my! We knew that we shot high and would have to cut a bunch, but didn't realize this much. We have to cut exactly half! Yikes! Here's where its gonna get stressful! :sad2:

So we go our first BEO back today. Oh my! We knew that we shot high and would have to cut a bunch, but didn't realize this much. We have to cut exactly half! Yikes! Here's where its gonna get stressful! :sad2:

This post makes me nervous!!! Do you give Disney a budget before you figure out all the stuff that makes up your BEO, or do you just tell them everything that you want and then they tell you how much that would cost? Our planning session isn't until June so I will have no clue until then!

This post makes me nervous!!! Do you give Disney a budget before you figure out all the stuff that makes up your BEO, or do you just tell them everything that you want and then they tell you how much that would cost? Our planning session isn't until June so I will have no clue until then!

We just sat down and they told us some options and we told them some things we wanted. So it was input from both. My family figured we'd shoot high and then take out as needed. But woah! This is gonna be hard to cut down!

I Love your unity candle set! Is Disney providing this or where did you find it?

Love all your ideas your wedding will be beautiful, congratulations x

So we are finally in the double digit countdown. 99 days til our wedding! Doing the happy dance! (and wishing that it would just get here already. It seems soooooooo far away!) :yay:

Hmm...any idea why my ticker isn't working? I liked seeing exactly how long I had left (not that I don't know, but I liked actually seeing it) :confused:

Alot of them aren't working and have been down for a few days now. They should be working again soon though. If you want it now, you may want to try making another one. That's what most people are doing and it works.

Wow!! You have gotten so much done in a short amount of time! :thumbsup2

Who is the designer of your bridesmaid dresses? And do you think they may work for someone who is 6 months pregnant?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter