Animal Kingdom and Wilderness Lodge Dining

WL is my favorite resort with AKL a close second so I think your plan sounds fantastic! I would suggest Territory Lounge at WL if they opened earlier but since they don't, definitely visit Geyser Point unless you make your Jiko reservation later. It's so pretty out there. As for eating at AKL we've only done Boma and Sanaa but want to try Jiko and it gets many great reviews, so I think you'll be happy if you dine there. Just another FYI, Victoria Falls lounge in Jambo House is a great place to hang with some good apps and drinks!

Thanks so much for the great info. I think I will change my Jiko reservation to a later time. AK is showing as closing at 8 so I think it won’t make sense to try get over there after dinner. I think this will be a no Park night - really looking forward to checking out both these hotels!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter