Animal Kingdom Meal Deal

Yes..they still have the vouchers...I enjoyed the Rib lunch at the Flame Tree.

Including taxes I think we paid $12.79 for the voucher. This includes an entree and a beverage as well as a drink and either ice cream or popcorn from a kiosk in the park. It is a great deal for us!

Elin

Wow, that does sound like a great deal...first I have heard of it. Where do you buy them?

Hi glo! Here's some info I've saved... The Animal Kingdom "Meal Plus" Program allows you to purchase a special certificate at any Animal Kingdom counter service restaurant (Restaurantosaurus, Flame Tree Barbecue, Pizzafari, or Tusker House) that entitles you to the following:

counter service meal with small drink (non-alcoholic) - one reader reports consistently getting LARGE drinks
coupon for a box of popcorn or an ice cream
coupon for a bottle of water

The cost is $11.99 for adults and $5.99 for kids, which is quite a good deal considering that the higher-priced counter service meals alone can set you back that much, once you add the drink. You must use the coupons on the day you purchase them.

HTH! Are you still participating in WISH? I haven't 'seen' you lately! :wave2:

is this different from the meal vouchers from connections program?

everyone keeps talking about them
can't tell if its the same

if it is
which is a better bargain?

thanks!

Welcome to the DIS kgal16! You'll love it here! :lovestruc

No, this is sold by Disney. And, I forgot to mention above that you can buy them at the AK restaurants. Maybe even at the gates, too.

I'm not sure how much you've heard about Connections, but alot of DISer's have had problems with the co. I used them last year, and all was fine, however, I probably wouldn't risk it again.

This year, I'm going to try floridaorlandotickets.com, at least for their character breakfast vouchers. They will definitely save us some $$!!

HTH! :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter