Anjanette & Jason Disneyland Hotel PJ (May 8, 2010) -- We're back! 5/15

Happy Wedding Day! I hope it is everything you dreamed of and can't wait to hear all about it soon!

Hope your wedding day was everthing you hoped it would be and then a little more magical :wizard: can't wait to hear all about it and enjoy your happily ever after x

Happy Belated Wedding Day!!!

Can't wait to hear about it and see the pretty pictures!! :goodvibes

Anjanette, I hope your day was everything you wished!!

Can't wait to see photos!

Hi everyone!! Sorry it's been ages since I posted, but I have returned!! And guess what?! WE ARE MARRIED! :yay::yay::yay: We just got back from our Disneymoon yesterday too, so I am severely jetlagged. Hehe

The wedding was gorgeous, and I'll be starting a trip report once I get professional photos for sure! All of our vendors were just amazing, and our videographer already put up a sneak peek of our day! :thumbsup2

So until I am with beautiful photos, I will share this with all of you who care to see: http://www.placidpictures.com/anjanette_jason.html

Thank you darlings for all the well wishes!

OMG the video is beautiful - the shots of you laying in his lap and the two of you talking made me tear up. Everything looked absolutely stunning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter