• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Annual *Christmas in July* Ornament Sent/Received!

halloween-witch-1.jpg

Come and join us for the HALLOWEEN Exchange.

kimber79 said:
Thank you so much for being patient Sandy! I have a PM out to your sender, and if I don't hear back ~ there will be an elf package out to you....I don't understand what is going on here. You will one way or another have a package by week's end ~ that I promise you!! Thanks again for being so patient! ;)

Okay.....being that I made a promise, and week's end came and went ~ I will PERSONALLY send a package out to you. I truly thought that you would have gotten a package as I was assured that it went out. :confused3 This has gone FAR TOO LONG for you to be waiting. You WILL have a package on Thursday!! I am SO SORRY you have had to wait this long. THANK YOU so much for being SO PATIENT!!

kimber79 said:
Okay.....being that I made a promise, and week's end came and went ~ I will PERSONALLY send a package out to you. I truly thought that you would have gotten a package as I was assured that it went out. :confused3 This has gone FAR TOO LONG for you to be waiting. You WILL have a package on Thursday!! I am SO SORRY you have had to wait this long. THANK YOU so much for being SO PATIENT!!

Thank you.

Package shipped today ~ you WILL have it on Thursday!!! :goodvibes

Sandy....today is your day ~ you will be getting your package today!! Are you so excited to FINALLY be getting a package!? Hope you enjoy....

Sandy's package was delivered yesterday ~ so we are are now FINALLY OFFICIALLY DONE!!!!

Special thanks to Kim (Kimber79) for the Christmas ornaments. I received them on Thursday, but with school beginning, couldn’t post until now. She sent

Lavender and silver smiling snowball ornament
Multi colored blown glass ornament
(these were packed in decorative reusable Christmas boxes)
Clay snowmen ornament
3 glitzy stars ornament
Winnie the Pooh and gang stickers
And a Sculpey® Dough Christmas ornament kit to make my own Leontyne Kitty ornament! :love:

Thank you for being such a special elf! :goodvibes

Glad that you received it Sandy ~ you are very much welcome!! Thank you again for being so patient!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter