• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Annual *Christmas in July* Ornament Sent/Received!

mommytotwo said:
The doctor did not see as much amnionic fluid on my visit Monday, so he wanted me to get a second opinion which was fine then, but he is monitoring me and Brandon just in case I have to get induced early. My next appt. is today.

Any update Patsy?? I sure hope all is well ~ maybe we have a new DIS baby!!?

Happy Birthday julia & nick's mom!! Hope your day is fabulous!!

party: :cake: :bday: party: :cake: :bday: party: :cake: :bday:

kimber79 said:
Okay....this is who I show as needing to receive:

mrsheppo (hopefully at the post office!)
sjh801
DisneyCP2002
kaylajr
mickeyfan2 (second package)

Okay.....three more received ~ two to go!! We are now down to sjh801 & DisneyCP2002....I am SURE their packages will arrive very very soon!!

YEAH! It finally made it! I am so happy to hear it! :cool1: I was beginning to think that it had taken an indefinate coffee break!
Wendyloo

I got a cute mickey ornamaent
from Hallmark
Ringing in Christmas

and a christmas sled with my name

thank you so much they are great

okay I have it all packaged and the second package will go out today

I sure wish i knew where the first one went :guilty:

kimber79 said:
Happy Birthday julia & nick's mom!! Hope your day is fabulous!!

party: :cake: :bday: party: :cake: :bday: party: :cake: :bday:
Thank you!!

I did have a great day - my DD, DH and I went to the American Idol concert - we had a great time!!

Sounds like fun!! Glad to hear that you had a great day!!

Patsy ~ any update on your doctor's appointment??

Okay.....has anybody heard how Patsy is doing??

I have word that another package was received....DisneyCP2002 got her package ~ and will hopefully check in soon to tell us about it!! We now only have sjh801 to receive, and I believe her sender has sent a replacement package out.....should be able to wrap this one up by week's end!!

Nothing here yet. It must have gone on a vacation...an extended one. :crazy: I had even forgotten that it hadn't come. I think that means I am getting too busy and school hasn't even begun yet. I feel bad that the sender has to re send. :eeyore:

kimber79 said:
Okay.....has anybody heard how Patsy is doing??

I have word that another package was received....DisneyCP2002 got her package ~ and will hopefully check in soon to tell us about it!! We now only have sjh801 to receive, and I believe her sender has sent a replacement package out.....should be able to wrap this one up by week's end!!

well I know today was her scheduled day to get induced, so Patsy is probably at the hospital now.

::yes:: Patsy is in the hospital. She said her DH doesn't know how to post :rotfl, so we will have to wait for her to get home to update us :hyper:

Still waiting for :santa: Santa :santa: to bring a package to the ever so patiently waiting sjh801 (Sandy). Hopefully he will be able to pinpoint her on the map real soon and get that package to her house!!

Santa did not find me yet. Maybe the weather is too warm for him right now. ;) The weather forecast said it may be a little cooler tonight. I'll check back in tomorrow. :)

Sandy, did you recieve your exchange yet?

Come and sign your kids up for the newest exchange-
The Kids Book Exchange :wizard:

Thank you so much for being patient Sandy! I have a PM out to your sender, and if I don't hear back ~ there will be an elf package out to you....I don't understand what is going on here. You will one way or another have a package by week's end ~ that I promise you!! Thanks again for being so patient! ;)

kimber79 said:
Thank you so much for being patient Sandy! I have a PM out to your sender, and if I don't hear back ~ there will be an elf package out to you....I don't understand what is going on here. You will one way or another have a package by week's end ~ that I promise you!! Thanks again for being so patient! ;)

No problem! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter