• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Annual *Christmas in July* Ornament Sent/Received!

How cool is that ~ an extra special *surprise* bonus package!! Steffy ~ thanks for going to *extra smile's* on this exchange!! :thumbsup2

Tamarap said:
I just got home and checked my mail and found a second package from Stephanie!!! In it included an ornament for each of my two boys and the new Hallmark Mickey ornament for me!!! Stephanie you are too generous. I think I have decided to start a Disney tree. I have friends who have a Christmas tree and then a second smaller theme tree. All of my new Disney ornaments will be a great start for a Disney tree!

Thank you again Stephanie!

I am so glad it made it all in one piece. :banana: :goodvibes :goodvibes

You have no idea how much joy it brought me to shop for your family.... :goodvibes :goodvibes I'm so glad you like your ornaments.... :love:

Still nothing here

they need to stop the package meet and get where they are going

My earring exchange took a detour too
but all the sock ones went to there new homes fine :teeth: :teeth:

I am going to remail the earring one
and if this one doesn't show soon I will head back to the mall :sad2:
and try again

All packages show as being sent......so I will do some checking to find out dates, and go from there. I would have thought that all packages would have found their way to their new homes by now ~ but I guess sometimes the good ol' snail mail gets the best of our packages!

I found a package pickup notice in my mail box today. Can't wait until tomorrow to see if it is my exchange package. :cool1:

Oh I am so sorry, I forgot to post that my exchange came, it came when we had everything in the house un-plugged when we were cleaning our carpets and just hooked it all back up yesterday.

I recieved my exchange from Patsy

I got a snowman ornament actually its a smores ornament, its 2 marshmellows one on top of the other with eyes a carrot nose and mouth with reindeer antlers and he is sitting on top of a piece of chocolate and ghram cracker (now I want a real smore) :goodvibes

a set of Pilgrim jingle buddies ornaments

a bag of Hawaii candy bread cookies (my girl's ate them up)

thank you Patsy so much, how is everything with little Brandon coming along?

2sweetangels said:
Oh I am so sorry, I forgot to post that my exchange came, it came when we had everything in the house un-plugged when we were cleaning our carpets and just hooked it all back up yesterday.

I recieved my exchange from Patsy

I got a snowman ornament actually its a smores ornament, its 2 marshmellows one on top of the other with eyes a carrot nose and mouth with reindeer antlers and he is sitting on top of a piece of chocolate and ghram cracker (now I want a real smore) :goodvibes

a set of Pilgrim jingle buddies ornaments

a bag of Hawaii candy bread cookies (my girl's ate them up)

thank you Patsy so much, how is everything with little Brandon coming along?

I'm glad to hear that you did recieve it Amy. Did I forget to include the t-shirt? I hope not.
Things are iffy iffy with Brandon. He is okay, but we will see how things going within the next few days.

Okay....this is who I show as needing to receive:

mrsheppo (hopefully at the post office!)
sjh801
DisneyCP2002
kaylajr
mickeyfan2 (second package)

mickeyfan2 said:
Patsy what does this mean?

The doctor did not see as much amnionic fluid on my visit Monday, so he wanted me to get a second opinion which was fine then, but he is monitoring me and Brandon just in case I have to get induced early. My next appt. is today.

mickeyfan2 said:
I hope all goes well for you and Brandon. The good news is that he is full term and ready to be born.

Absolutely!! Patsy, please keep us updated on what you find out at your appointment.

I got my second package today. It was from Nick. I got a Pooh gift ornament and a custom made lime green Disney bag. What crafty DISers we have. Thank you for everything.

DH says my package is there

I am not home so i will check it out when i get there

and I am resending to my person on Sat

that is the first day i can get to the store and the PO

i have no clue where the one is

I just hope i can fidn similar stuff
i really liked what i sent the first time

kaylajr said:
DH says my package is there

I am not home so i will check it out when i get there

and I am resending to my person on Sat

that is the first day i can get to the store and the PO

i have no clue where the one is

I just hope i can fidn similar stuff
i really liked what i sent the first time
It would be better to send a different item, since the original maybe delivered in the future and then they would have two of the same ornament. I recently had a priority package with DC take 19 days to be delivered.

I went to the post office and it was my exchange package. A big thank you to Wendy from Ohio (she didn't include her DIS name).

I received a porcelain Pooh ornament
an Eeyoore angel ornament
2 Christmas napkins
4 Christmas bathroom guest towels

Wendy said this was her first exchange and I wanted to tell you that you did a great job.

Thank you again for everything. :santa: :santa:

mickeyfan2 said:
It would be better to send a different item, since the original maybe delivered in the future and then they would have two of the same ornament. I recently had a priority package with DC take 19 days to be delivered.
YIKES!!!!!

that is a good idea I will send something that wasnt' in the first package

mrsheppo said:
I went to the post office and it was my exchange package. A big thank you to Wendy from Ohio (she didn't include her DIS name).

I received a porcelain Pooh ornament
an Eeyoore angel ornament
2 Christmas napkins
4 Christmas bathroom guest towels

Wendy said this was her first exchange and I wanted to tell you that you did a great job.

Thank you again for everything. :santa: :santa:

That would be from wendyloo!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter