Annual pass

With a new AP, unless you buy it at WDW, it is not activated until you arrive at WDW and go to a ticket window or Guest Services to activate it. It will expire exactly a year from the day you activate it. No matter when you buy it. It think they do have them expiring in 2030 though, if they remain unused, which might be a consideration if one is thinking of keeping it unactivated for 25 years or so.

How does it work when buying a package with dining if only 1 person in the room has an AP?

How does it work when buying a package with dining if only 1 person in the room has an AP?

I'm not sure if this answers your question:
We booked a free dining package last fall for the two of us. I have an AP, my DW does not. For our five night stay at POR, we both bought 5 day park hoppers. However, before entering a park for the first time, I stopped at Guest Relations to make sure my AP was prioritized above the 5 day hopper. My AP has since expired, but I still have an unused 5 day hopper in MDE that I'll use at some point (or transfer to someone else).

We will be upgrading to APs when we go at the end of May since we have another(longer) trip planned for October. I have a conference in Kissimmee in August, a meeting in January and we are planning another trip in early May of 2017 so for us the AP is the only way to go

With a new AP, unless you buy it at WDW, it is not activated until you arrive at WDW and go to a ticket window or Guest Services to activate it. It will expire exactly a year from the day you activate it. No matter when you buy it. It think they do have them expiring in 2030 though, if they remain unused, which might be a consideration if one is thinking of keeping it unactivated for 25 years or so.
We bought Florida resident annual pass renewal vouchers yesterday, and they came with an expiration date in 2030.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter