Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, if that is the case, I will have to talk to DH and see which he wants... I am thinking Oga's.... And does that mean that the droid workshop won't be open yet?
The droid depot will probably be open for all options
Do you think it's safe to say the dates will not be released today, since CM sign ups are July 22?
I wouldn't guarantee it. Sign ups for AP can come at anytime

So it seems that a lot of folks are "out" because of their dates. Will there be enough people who can still make the previews that the link will be posted here fairly quickly after it is dropped? I am deathly afraid of not getting the email :(
Sure. No question in my opinion
It doesn't have to be someone who signs up to post the link. There's nothing to say that one of those who has said they are out can get the email and come post the link, without even stopping to sign up themselves.

These new date possibilities are even better for us. I have conflicts to work around for all the earlier dates. The closer it gets to our currently scheduled trip the better for me.

Just with likes to this post so it doesn't become pages of "me" how many are actually planning a trip just because of the announcement of AP previews and with smiley faces to this post how many already had a trip booked for the August expected timeframe that are planning on doing the previews?
We are at AKL through August 12th and would consider extending a few days to attend an AP preview. It seems with CM previews during early August the AP previews will the latter half of the month and we will miss out. It would be nice for Disney to at least confirm the dates. We also have a December visit booked that coincides with the opening of Rise of the Resistance. Not sure if that is good or bad at this point.

Last edited:
I'm guessing they may limit us to choose between Savi's and Oga's as well. What to choose? EEP! My husband wants Savi's and I want Oga's XD
I hope they don’t do that with the AP Previews, but if they do, I would just do Oga’s, as I’d rather build a droid than a lightsaber (at this time) but I will def be doing the LS experience at a later date

I am seeing a little light at the end of the tunnel, as it looks like half of my trip will be CM previews and maybe not so crowded. I am sorry for those of you who can’t be there later in the month though.

Me and my friend have APs and are planning to go to the preview. My MDE is under my husband's name. Does that mean that only my friend can sign us up? Or does my husband have to be signed up (with a guest)? Are they transferrable? Can my husband's spot be given to my friend? I just want to be as prepared as I can once the link drops.

Me and my friend have APs and are planning to go to the preview. My MDE is under my husband's name. Does that mean that only my friend can sign us up? Or does my husband have to be signed up (with a guest)? Are they transferrable? Can my husband's spot be given to my friend? I just want to be as prepared as I can once the link drops.
Do you and your friend have linked MDE accounts?
If not, your DH will need to sign you up. Only the MDE account own will have access to the sign-up page.
If you have linked your accounts together, your friend should be able to sign you up, and just you since she'll be able to pick 1 guest from her MDE list of qualifying AP holders
The sign-ups are NOT transferable (or have not been in the past)

Do you and your friend have linked MDE accounts?
If not, your DH will need to sign you up. Only the MDE account own will have access to the sign-up page.
If you have linked your accounts together, your friend should be able to sign you up, and just you since she'll be able to pick 1 guest from her MDE list of qualifying AP holders
The sign-ups are NOT transferable (or have not been in the past)
thank you. our accounts are linked hers with me and my husband has me and her so it sounds like she will have to do the registering

Those news give me hope of actually having a shot at this. My check in day is August 25th. So I might get lucky and have the GE preview right as I check in.

Playing catch up. Sorry to those who the possible later August dates don't work for but those work best for me. I'm in Hawaii the 12-16 and already have a trip down to Disney the 23-25.

Still stalking, always stalking..

We'll be at WDW Aug 9th-28th, so any dates should be fine for us... but ONLY if it turns out that we can register with AP vouchers rather than active APs, as obviously we won't be able to activate our passes until 9th August.

Andre

On July 2 a poster thought CM previews might be 10-17 with AP previews being 18-24. I made a reservation with Southwest, using points, for August 20-August 23. If I cancel my points go back without any restrictions. Got an AP rate at CBR. If I'm not able to get a reservation for the AP preview I'll cancel and join the lines in December.
I'm away next week. I'll have to get lucky to have internet availability at the time reservations become available.

On July 2 a poster thought CM previews might be 10-17 with AP previews being 18-24. I made a reservation with Southwest, using points, for August 20-August 23. If I cancel my points go back without any restrictions. Got an AP rate at CBR. If I'm not able to get a reservation for the AP preview I'll cancel and join the lines in December.
I'm away next week. I'll have to get lucky to have internet availability at the time reservations become available.
We head to Disney on Wednesday next week. We are back home by the 22nd so I'm hoping it doesn't drop while we are there. I'm not great and watching here or even keeping up with emails while we are down there. I don't use much social media when we are there at all either.

A friend of mine took screenshots of the HUB info. CM will have to choose from 1 of 3 different experiences (this will keep the lines for Savi and Oga's down) . 4 hour slots are available, and CM plus 1 guest only
View attachment 416616
View attachment 416617
View attachment 416618
View attachment 416619

I love the wording "with enough previews for all eligible Walt Disney World Cast Members". Is it wishful thinking on my part to think, by limiting the AP previews to Premier, Platinum and Platinum Plus, that maybe they will have enough preview slots scheduled for APs too?! Also, does anyone think they will open previews to Golden Oak and Club 33 members first? I wonder if that would give us a gauge on AP dates. Well, here's hoping there is something available for 8/24, 25, 26 or 27!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter