Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
'wait is almost over link' is all I can get too. No countdown. I've cleared cookies, used several browsers, my phone, and nothing.

I have repeatedly gotten the "Something went wrong" telling me I am not eligible and I am. I have gotten it on two different browsers.

I think it's just not live yet. People who are able to get in by refreshing must have a faster ping internet connection or something that lets them sneak in maybe as the programmers are prepping or making changes to the registration page.

This is probably what is happening. You have the programers that are testing the site and for them to check to make sure it works they have to make the site so called "live" people are getting in at that time when they are checking the link.

I feel so defeated. I never get the emails which is why I'm trying so hard to get in. I have done everything everyone suggests and I'm still at the wait is almost over page. I have no idea what number people keep talking about. I guess I'll just have to sit this one out too 😭😭

I have done all the things mentioned here, have it on multiple browsers and devices and nothing is happening. This is so insanely disappointing.

I think it's just not live yet. People who are able to get in by refreshing must have a faster ping internet connection or something that lets them sneak in maybe as the programmers are prepping or making changes to the registration page.

Sitting on 6ms Gig internet and it isn't helping me.

I have no number. Oh well guess it wasn't meant to be. I'll be there in December for Christmas and will see it then. All I wanted was a lightsaber :rotfl2:

Never done any of the preview events and oy, not my scene. Too much stress for Disney.
The worse part is, if everyone waited for the link to be released officially, there's no stress. It works great. It's sneaking in the back door to the party early that is stressful.
But, because someone can sign up early, some slots will be taken early so if you have limited options you better try whatever you can to get in early too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter