Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is probably what is happening. You have the programers that are testing the site and for them to check to make sure it works they have to make the site so called "live" people are getting in at that time when they are checking the link.
I would guess you're right. They're probably still some errors/bugs and they have it go live for a little bit to test and people are getting in but really they shouldn't be deploying anything until later.

I'll be honest, I thought it would be much easier to get through or streamlined. At this point I just want to give up!!

The worse part is, if everyone waited for the link to be released officially, there's no stress. It works great. It's sneaking in the back door to the party early that is stressful.
But, because someone can sign up early, some slots will be taken early so if you have limited options you better try whatever you can to get in early too.
Some people have no chill, we know this about Disney people haha.

Sitting on 6ms Gig internet and it isn't helping me.
Yeah, we have one of the fastest Internets in the country here and it's not doing a thing to get me in.
A live/truly opened and working link is about all I expect to work. Hopefully it's not too late once they do announce this

This is probably what is happening. You have the programers that are testing the site and for them to check to make sure it works they have to make the site so called "live" people are getting in at that time when they are checking the link.
How can this be true whne many people are reporting confirmation?

I have the link open on my phone, ipad and 3 browsers in a computer I have never touched before since I am on a cruise right now. This is not how I want to spend my last day at sea!!!

I just spoke with tech support--- because it wasn't supposed to be officially released, they are still saying that it was not supposed to be open yet. That is why, allegedly, I keep receiving an error message.
makes sense, this has happened before, only a handful get in while they test the link, then it opens and everyone gets through.

it's the same link used for all ap registrations, it was first posted about a month ago. today it showed the new page to register

strange, that is an entirely different link that started all the fuss. They finally redirected that link to the passholder home page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter