Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got in 8/17 1-5. I had myself, my dad and my 3 kids all listed and was able to sign all of them up with no problem. My confirmation email went to my spam folder but I found it. I closed out of all my waiting pages and clicked the link on the first page. Got the error page several times but then it went through.
We'll see you there! Same time for us.
Hoping that it does rain and cool things down a bit. That's what it did while we were there last weekend. I can handle rain, we'll just wear rain coats and not forget like we did last week, LOL

Finally in!! Printed confirmation and have the confirmation email. August 17th 9-1 with Olga’s. I was stuck on the “Something Went Wrong” screen for close to an hour. Just kept hitting Ok then Next again and again. Eventually got through!

Ok, now that we are seeing a lot of positive registration, please let us know if you had an un-activated ap and were able to register.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter