Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this AP Preview show up in anyone's plans? I don't see anything and we have a confirmation #.

I received the e-mail at 10:02 and logged in from there. Was successful right away in getting in and am attending on 8/21. I had several devices logged in, so my advice is just keep trying. Everything was available to me time-wise, so I know there are lots of available spots.

FWIW - I had 3 Fastpasses already scheduled for my SW:GE time slot, (8/21 9a-1p) and was still able to reserve it. So, it does't appear (at least on my end) that having any Fastpasses during the time you want to secure for SW:GE will have any negative impact...and I was still able to reschedule all my Fastpasses for later in the afternoon! Woop woop!

I got in!!!! Just used the email link that was originally showing Chewie over and over and then suddenly switched. Also had the link open on 3 browsers and an iPad but those never went anywhere.

I picked the 19th from 1-5, since we already had FPs in the studios that day from 5:15 pm and on. It may rain, but we can handle that.

I was able to register my two kids and could have registered my husband but he can’t go, poor guy.

I picked Oga’s, not super interested in going there, but I know it will likely be my only chance and it will be a nice break from the heat.

I can’t believe it. Weeks and weeks of stalking. What am I going to do now? I can finally sleep in on my summer vacation. I’m so excited. Good luck to you all.

I'm in! After 2 hours, 3 devices, logging in/out on different web browsers, no email, etc. I finally got in on the original linked that I signed up with. I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD TO SEE GALAXY'S EDGE. Thanks to those who posted the link on the DIS Boards. You people are the best.

So I got in! It automatically had all my family selected. I thought I signed up for Oga's but somehow got Savi's instead. Our family decided that we will make ONE lightsaber. (It's fine my kids are 12 & 16) We'll be there the 21st from 3-7

I got in on the 21st also, which was the date I wanted. All times and attractions were available. Grabbed the first one for 9am!

Confirmation email went to my husband'a address and he's on a conference call

Okay how often are you there?!?
LOL, more than most
We have been in June for DGD's after school trip (annual)
Then booked another July (short) trip for VAH
We always go in Aug for my birthday (and DH's is 8 days before mine so sort of his too)
Now we've booked a short trip for this.
And don't tell anyone, but we are back in Oct too. Friends wanted us to go with them for fall break.

I haven't gotten an email confirmation ...felt so overwhelmed don't even know what I picked as second option ...have a print out of confirmation from the screen....help ….

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter