Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve had an annual pass since the fall of 2016 and never once have I gotten an email from Disney. I rely on the notices here for pretty much anything AP related as Disney is just not reliable

Disney has never mailed anything to me or emailed me about anything. I handle everything for my family when it comes to Disney. My wife who doesn't know how to get a fast pass or even log into MDE gets things emailed or mailed to her all the time. I don't get it.

Chiming in because I've been following and waiting too. I have no idea what the wording really means, but I think it is probably just bad wording. My guess is that you will be able to add anyone that has a proper AP and is connected to you in MDE. I have a hard time imagining that a family of 5 or more would just be out of luck even if they all had the proper level of AP.

So, did anyone catch this part of the wording? "register a Guest " - does that mean we can only register 1 other person? (we all have AP's, and they don't have their own accounts, their passes/etc are all done in mine)

eta NM, I missed some comments above....

Disney has never mailed anything to me or emailed me about anything. I handle everything for my family when it comes to Disney. My wife who doesn't know how to get a fast pass or even log into MDE gets things emailed or mailed to her all the time. I don't get it.
Same here. I’ve never once gotten a pin code, but my son got one in the mail when he was 7.

Well that was exciting... I left work nothing was happening... I get home less than an hour after to 3 pages of stuff starting with the announcement of the preview... I almost had a stroke. Then started reading the comments and calmed down.

Announcement says watch for email. Registration is required. Select dates in August. Listing is on the AP events and extras page.

Oh, come on! Why even add this to the AP page if it’s not ready to go live? They offered nothing but more confusion. Only 1 guest? I hope that’s just poor wording.

I'm a WDW veteran but only had a AP twice so I'm not familiar with AP exclusive events. So, question to you experts.... Is it possible that you will only be able to register if you get the email? In other words, might the link be person exclusive or come with a pin code in order to register?

I'm a WDW veteran but only had a AP twice so I'm not familiar with AP exclusive events. So, question to you experts.... Is it possible that you will only be able to register if you get the email? In other words, might the link be person exclusive or come with a pin code in order to register?
By all reports it's never been done that way before, but who knows with this one.

The whole announcement seems strange - email coming later this summer for previews in August. That is a very short timeline! Hopefully they at least announce it before July is over! (My luck they'll announce it when I'm in Aruba and out of the country!)
When is that, so we can be on the lookout.😋

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter