Another All star music ?

Candy30

DIS Veteran
This is the first time for a whole lot in my party. We all have reservations at All Star Music. Does anyone have any tips like where to get milk for cereal and other useful tips for first timers? I have a rather large group and any time saving tips would be appreciated.:smooth:

I have 81 days to go!

Are you driving? Stop and buy a styrofom cooler and some grocieres like milk ect. Someone said milk there is 99 cents a carton and is not icluded in the refillable mugs. :jester: :p :jester: :p :jester: :p :p

We are getting a one stop with the limo service bu I am sure I will run out by then end of our trip. My kids are the type that eat cereal at night for a snack. :)

the milk in the gift shop is cheaper than the milk in the food court, or at least it was.

Candy
they sell milk at the gift shop however I don't remember how much it was but that would still be cheaper than going to a restaurant.

We used the food court micro to pop corn that we brought from home. Alot cheaper than what they sell!!!

Where is the microwave in the food court? That is nice to know. Is there any other secrets that are at the ASM? :pinkbounc :pinkbounc :pinkbounc :pinkbounc

Candy the microwave is at the end of the foodcourt and they also have toasters for those who like toasted bagels in the am....I saw a lot of people using them. Don't forget about the refillable mugs, they pay for itself in one trip !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter