Another Buc-ees coming to Florida!

@Stratman50th we don’t like to take the RV through Bucee’s. You can take it to pumps no problem but if it is crowded with cars getting the rv around can be tough. We have frequentEd enough with just a car that Bert might be ok with the RV there now, but it’s a little sketchy. my two cents only, Bert and others who drive probably have a stronger opinion.

Don,

I will stop at them. You've seen my rig. You are only a little longer than me. The ones I stop at (I-75 and the one by Gulf Shores) have pumps that are almost straight in and out on the main lanes, but like some have said, if they are crazy crowded with cars/people, it can still be a bit of a challenge.

I'll still stop there. The prices are so much better than even TSD or Mudflap.

j

Yes, they are larger enough for Motor Homes. We pulled a Toy Hauler and never had a problem. We have them all over Central Texas. I am now living in Bastrop, Tx & we have a large one here, The one in New Braunfels is huge. They are really easy pull in & out, just so busy. Their BarBq sandwiches are too good. PS: My Toy Hauler sold yesterday.

Don,

I will stop at them. You've seen my rig. You are only a little longer than me. The ones I stop at (I-75 and the one by Gulf Shores) have pumps that are almost straight in and out on the main lanes, but like some have said, if they are crazy crowded with cars/people, it can still be a bit of a challenge.

I'll still stop there. The prices are so much better than even TSD or Mudflap.

j

Gonna guess depends on the Buc-ees location. FL and SC they are still pretty popular and busy. I ahve not seen one signficantly cheaper then nearby OpenRoads or Mudflap price. Take today, just checked Florance, SC buc-ees is 3.699, TA in Openroads is 3.574, Mudflap doesnt even list a nearby station. So other then clean bathroom (I tow one to soooo) and decent food there would be no reason to stop there in that area.

Yes, they are larger enough for Motor Homes. We pulled a Toy Hauler and never had a problem. We have them all over Central Texas. I am now living in Bastrop, Tx & we have a large one here, The one in New Braunfels is huge. They are really easy pull in & out, just so busy. Their BarBq sandwiches are too good. PS: My Toy Hauler sold yesterday.
Happy to hear your Toy Hauler sold. I hope the next step goes smoothly.

Gonna guess depends on the Buc-ees location. FL and SC they are still pretty popular and busy. I ahve not seen one signficantly cheaper then nearby OpenRoads or Mudflap price.
Gas (and diesel) prices have stabilized since I was on a long trip, but last October when diesel was still really crazy, we stopped at the Buc-ees on I-75 in GA. I had a place on both Mudflap and TSD logged on my phone GPS, but Buc-ees was 25-30 cents cheaper than the TSD stops and 20 cents cheaper than the Mudflap station that was a few miles up the highway. Getting 80+ gallons, 20 cents adds up.

j

On our last trip down in November we stopped at both Buc-ee's in Ga on 75. Just picked pumps on the ends. Had plenty of room. Here we were parked off to side having lunch in the camper. 20221106_110129.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter