ANOTHER CROCS DEAL!!!! shoebuy!

20% off through MSN this weekend...I ordered my MIL some sandals and myself some Franco Sarto work shoes...

BTW...the 20% is only better than the $10 if the shoes you want are over $50...just FYI...I am a very experienced shoebuy customer...lol

...still waiting for shoebuy to get more cleos and sassaris...and maybe niles...

:sad2: Ok so my Capri crocs NEVER CAME from Bloomingdales... UNREAL... anyway I got the capris on amazon this am.. HOPEFULLY those will actually come. I am not usually one of these people to sign up for a credit card for a deal... But I hear amazon is very easy to cancel...
Anyway... I got a pair of crocs Capris for 17.90 including shipping.... and pretty happy about that considering everyone is SOLD OUT!! I even got my second choice color.. Khaki... (first was cotton candy/khaki)
anyway... just a thought if anyones intrested for less than 20 bucks!! :woohoo:

go to msn.com
scroll down to the bottom...
in the right corner there is a box that says advertisements... its the second box from the right side bottom... usually has a sony advertisement next to it...
the link is right there just click on it!:cool1:

thanks so much! Just got another pair of navy cayman's for $18 ish...did the ebates thing, but not sure how the $5 sign-up deal comes into play?? it wasn't taken off my order...

good deal though!

When I was in FL, I bought a Medium women's 8-9 because I am a 7.5 or sometimes an 8, and I think mine are a little loose, but I wear little socks with them and they are fine. I think the other styles may fit more "true to size"

Love wearing them in the clinic setting I work in!

msn.com has now changed the $10 of any purchase to $10 off a $40 purchase...

Wouldn't you know...2 days after I pay $37 + SHIPPING :faint: for some sassaris, they show up IN MY SIZE AND COLOR on Shoebuy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I knew that would happen! LOL At least the color I paid shipping for is not one that's available at shoebuy yet (black/black). I ordered black/white from shoebuy anyway...in 2 sizes this time - 7 and 8. Paid $26/pair :sad2: Hopefully the 8's are it, because that's the black/black size...

who knows, maybe I'll keep both...:rolleyes:

it's not a crocs link, it's a link to shoebuy... I don't see it today, but it will say something like "shoe sale - save $10 plus free shipping" ...or save 15% plus free shipping or something like that. click on that, it takes you to shoebuy, where they have crocs...

it's usually there. Today, though, it is an advertisement in the top right hand side of the page. In the big square advertisement section. keep refreshing the page, it will show up eventually! It's in the spot where the Lending Tree ad is...

This may be true, but I have found that most knock offs of Crocs are nowhere near as comfortable for some reason.

Yup, AND they usally fall apart in a week or so.. (yes, and i am speaking from expierence!) :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter