• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another Magic Band ordering problem.

karrit2000

DIS Veteran
So the Magic Band I wanted to order finally became available today, not enough time for it to be mailed to my home. Went throught the whole ordering process & the confirmation says they are sending it to Boardwalk Villas. Problem is I'm staying at Kidani Villas. I replied back to the confirmation e-mail but haven't heard back from anyone yet. Has anyone else had their order sent to the wrong resort?

Well, kind of. We had reservations at one resort. Three or four days before we were to check in, guest service called to let us know they had to move us due to room inventory issues. We got to the new resort and our bands were not there. They called over to the original resort and someone brought them over.

I'm hoping if they do send it to the wrong resort they will be able to have it transferred for me. I could go to Boardwalk to pick it up but I'm probably going to be wiped out when I arrive, early morning flight so probably little to no sleep prior to arrival. I do have a band from last year I can use meanwhile as well as a bunch of older pre-covid ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter